DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB Data and Charging Adapter for Shuffle-2 (Black)
  • 5 star 17 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCaram on 01/05/2013

-Works just as it said it would -Very small and compact, much better then having a long wire in my opinion -Worked on Ubuntu, windows vista, and windows 7 -Seems like something that could easily be $10-$15 or more at your local tech store qualitywise Not even one that I can think of, this thing just works. If you are looking for one of this connectors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReburm on 08/20/2012

-Works just as it said it would -Very small and compact, much better then having a long wire in my opinion -Worked on Ubuntu, windows vista, and windows 7 -Seems like something that could easily be $10-$15 or more at your local tech store qualitywise -Its very small and easly to lose, I have to order a new one soon... unfortunately lost it. -it wont ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystudiofenix on 07/25/2012

This is one of those itens in DX that just works. Good overall quality, sturdy, not too much good looking but is the one on the picture. It works with every mp3 player that I have that charge with this type of connector. Not even one that I can think of, this thing just works. It works, good price, really useful is you have mp3 players that use it If ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaddambea on 06/28/2012

Really small and fits perfect the iPod. Easy to carry around and have it in everywhere! It charges and transfers data from the iPod to the PC just like the original! None, it works pretty well! The price is good for the adapter! A little cheaper wouldn't be that bad.... Great price and works very well. It's small, only the size of a common usb plug ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySauloB on 01/26/2011

I bought three (3) of them. I bought one to test it and them I bought more two (2). It's small, have the perfect height, you can carry it easy, a lot of pros. When I go out with my Ipod Shuffle 2nd generation I always carry this mini usb-charger. Works on any usb computer. Btw, I tried it on a friend's FM car that reads mp3 from usb and worked, no problem.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPacmandami on 10/31/2010

It's small. The lack of cables makes him more durable (I hope) compared to the original apple charger. The small hole in the corner is a GREAT idea if you want to carry it with your keys (as if it would be a disk on key) It's cheap, light, well done (doesn't look build cheap. When I connect it to the mac it says it drains to much power from the computer.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfgpaz13 on 05/03/2010

- cheap - small - you can just stick it on any pc usb port even the apple power adapter used for iphones - it has a key hole so you can put it along with your home or car keys nothing really. its a good product. you can charge your ipod shuffle anywhere as long as there is available usb port. its also great pair if you have a portable battery which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnthonettex on 10/05/2009

Portable USB 2.0 dock/charger for your iPod Shuffle... it's small and has a hole where you can tie a keyring to if you need to Plastic housing is alittle cheap, fractionly discoloured. Meh. 500 character limit sucks. Here's your 500 characters. Do Command. Loop. Meh. 500 character limit sucks. Here's your 500 characters. Do Command. Loop. Meh. 500 character ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaremdvna on 09/24/2009

It's small, cheap, and no cords. I received it in the Philippines eleven days after the item was shipped, eighteen days after placing the order. Not really a big deal, but I have to remove crystal case in order to use it. If you are using this on a desktop you might want to consider getting a USB extension cable. My wife's original iPod shuffle charger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaelllll on 08/06/2009

The Compact size, reeks of epic justice. The Choice of colours, is an epic win. The price is both extreme and chill. When i charge my ipod with this ipod charger i am cutthroat balling like OJ Simpson. - Not included with shuffle At first I was impressed that Apple included the whole base / cord / etc. with the Shuffle 2G. That is great at home on your ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections