Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTunstall on 04/10/2013

Excelente produto: cores alegres, bem feito e excelente preço. Terrific product: light colors, very well made and good price. É tão bacana que dá pra usar como decoração. It´s so nice that you can use it to decoration. Tamanho menor do que o esperado. The size is smaller ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycomunicarla on 06/25/2011

- This series of toys is outstanding - Too funny - Well built - Resistant - Perfect for dogs - Contains squeak - Sown in a way that arms and legs move freely creating an havoc that dogs adore! No cons at all! Dogs love this! What might happen as a con is that your dog might end up forgetting all his ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGullina on 05/30/2011

I have a Fox terrier mix bread and he just loves it! It squeaks and the design is really cute! ;-) Whoever designed it came up with a really cute design. He plays with it for hours on end and it's his favourite toy out of a basket full of toys. I swear it's the best buy I ever made! It's still whole ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjasonathon on 03/28/2011

Sturdy material Great attention to detail Good value none, it does what its supposed to do. Animals and humans can enjoy it. Bush finished his high school years at Phillips Academy, a boarding school (then all-male) in Andover, Massachusetts, where he played baseball and during his senior year was the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections