DX » Community » Reviews » 30-LED 2-Mode Battery Powered Blue String Light (3*AA/3.5M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydiekli on 12/27/2013

The LEDs fit into the LEGO Technic 'holes'. This means that for a very small amount one can buy a lot of lights, to lighten up your LEGO things. You will need LEGO Technic to lighten up your regular CITY/Train... None so far. Hopefully the lights will be on for a lot of years. I will order a few more,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystiffman on 01/01/2011

Very Bright blue lights. Two modes, lights on, and lights flashing. this is a feature that i haven't seen on other sets of lights like this for sale locally Works a charm. I haven't tested it, but the led lights should last a long time on a good set of batteries Build quality of the battery compartment ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byVampire13 on 12/23/2010

- Bright and broad directional diodes. - Translucent wires looks nice. - Micro-controller with two modes - continuous light and blinking. - Convenient case for batteries. - I got 2 of it, 1 with broken lock on battery case. It does not affect to functionality, but batteries can fall from case. - Bright ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections