DX » Community » Reviews » Invisible Ink Secret Message Pens with Revealing UV Light (3*AG3/Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byManor9421 on 05/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good cheap markers with best price. Excellent quality of all materials. Inks looks clearly with the light of the large ultraviolet light. Batteries included) Small marker as good as the big. I like the both)Cons:Weak flashlight, lettering is not convenient to read with i... Read more

The entire set
    0 0
  • posted byRazorpac on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Writes with invisible ink that only reveals in UV-Light The tip is sturdy, it doesnt break while writing on harder materials such as stone and bricks. Dries up fast. Strong concentrated beam from the UV-lamp.Cons:Transparent lids. (it should be protected from s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydroidz4em on 12/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Bright colourful blister packaging. Great fun stocking filler for younger child. Cheap to buy. Possible Security use? It actually works as intended, not all things do!Cons:All wording is in Chinese, not english. Looks cheaply made, but then it is cheap, and I can... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections