DX » Community » Reviews » Black Waterproof Mascaras with White Fiber Jack-up (10ml + 8ml)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykl2012 on 12/12/2012

The fiber jack-up primer gives dramatically augmented length and thickness to lashes. The black mascara covers the jack-up well, and/or looks nice on its own. It's a nice-sized kit for an excellent price. The brushes aren't particularly soft, but you could easily use different ones, or just get used to their stiffness. It took the entire predicted 1... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnnaroi on 10/31/2012

cheap fuller lashes black mascara- can never go wrong other brands sell similar products for much higher price the white fiber layer is a bit dry, relatively to other similar products. the lashes are not as long as other branded products from this genre its a nice product, if you need a cheap mascara to do the job, though i can think of other Chinese ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypamelapere on 05/08/2011

the pros are: - in general ti works, a mean, it is water proof and works well. - It is good for the price. very economic, well package. - it has a very cute print animal thing - it cames with White Fiber Jack-up, is a plus a think, i don't know well what to do with it. i'm a lol with the make up. But a think is a good think the fiber jack-up. The cons ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections