DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Eye Shadow + Face Powder + Rouge + Mirror Case Makeup Kit
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byishanishadi on 04/26/2013

i love this item so much.. it is very useful, very beacutiful & cute..It has nice eye shadow colors very nice.. the outer cover of this box is very beautiful.. & also it is very attaractive. The color of the box is nice with the pink ribon on top. inside layers are also nice..The box is easy to open, and it has some very nice eye shadow colors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFionaDurfHurf on 12/04/2012

The make up kit would be very good for an amateur. The box is easy to open, and it has some very nice eyeshadow colors that are longlasting and easy to apply. Depends on whether or not you like glittering eyeshadows. After a short while the concealer starts breaking.. The quality fits the price. The make up kit is very useful, if you want a lot of eyeshadows,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStreetAngel on 02/04/2011

Very good set. I bought it for his sister, and she was very pleased. Uses it every day, and I never heard what she'd said - that's a bad makeup. Very fast delivery. Ordered without the track package, came in 10 days. I do not know what to say. My sister said it was a very good cosmetics. So no cons! Looks wonderful, is small, but the box is much more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychicapuertovara on 01/20/2011

It has nice eye shadow colors very nice, but the rest is not that good at all for the price its set for. It comes with blush eye shadow lip gloss powder and i think its concelar or just powder cream for a fair color skin type. It comes with a sponge and eye shadow applicator. also it has a mirror. When you open the box its quaite dificult to open. The ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections