Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydyetis on 11/25/2013

-Looks just like the original. -Price is fair. -Comes in a box, can not be broken on the way. -Easy to install.Just search Youtube and there are lots of videos to show you how. Just takes 5 minutes. There is no glue and instructions in the pack. You can look up youtube and without glue it stands also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylemanti on 11/04/2013

easy to use, any problem to install, clear photos fácil de usar, ningún problema para instalar, fotos claras any. ninguno hasta el momento I'll see, how durable and resistant, looks good. veré que tanto dura, por el momento se ve bien, espero no se raye tanto como el original, y bueno,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byminjinamk on 01/01/2013

My photos are super crisp now! It was really scratched up before and my photos came out foggy. Now, the photos are clear. Super easy to change. Just watch a few videos on YouTube. And you'll be an expert! You may want a twitter while doing this The actual price of the lens is ok. But they charge an extra ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahkin on 12/29/2010

- Replaced scratched iPhone 4 back camera lens - save money from buying the entire back cover - relatively easy to use if instruction is given - cheap - Not genuine Apple parts, but quality is fine. - No instruction was given so it took me a while to figure how to use this. I will post the instruction ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections