DX » Community » Reviews » BEN 10 Kids Projector Digital Wrist Watch (3*LR41)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanifo77 on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend the watch. It works perfectly. Contains the batteries. The batteries are charged. Meets the description. Very nice for the kids. Very very very funny clock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cons:I recommendede Deal extreme !!!!!!!!!!!!!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEpenalver on 10/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the product fit my sons little wrist perfectly. The projection of the character made my sons day while he was running around changing into characters. Cons:The prjection warranted the watch to be close to the wall for a clear pricture. No biggie really because my son ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybpetreski on 07/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Overall product quality are acceptable, image project out in dark room are very clear. Cons:No manual or instruction how to adjust the date and time, i span few minutes to figure it out. The watch has date adjust but no button to make it display, so it only can showing... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabosieiro on 03/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Surprinsigly good build quality. Led proyecting the image very bright, does not need complete darkness to see it. easy to replace batteries Cons:Time setting is done by pressing small buttons on the back with a sharp object, kind of uncomfortable. Would have bee... Read more

Proyected image Closer look Retail box came crushed Retail box came crushed
    0 0
  • posted bybadiojr on 11/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:its work very fine my son just love it. the quality is good the clock is simple but easy to adjust Cons:no cons, just 100% satisfy, I recomended it very much very very good OtherThoughts:I recomend buy it, to your son or a gift to everykid , its a very good qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGonNet on 01/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Overall product quality are acceptable, image project out in dark room are very clear. Cons:No manual or instruction how to adjust the date and time, i span few minutes to figure it out. The watch has date adjust but no button to make it display, so it only can showing ti... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections