DX » Community » Reviews » BEN 10 Kids Projector Digital Wrist Watch (3*LR41)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanifo77 on 03/21/2013

EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend the watch. It works perfectly. Contains the batteries. The batteries are charged. Meets the description. Very nice for the kids. Very very very funny clock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I recommendede Deal extreme !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deal Extreme has always satisfied.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEpenalver on 10/30/2012

the product fit my sons little wrist perfectly. The projection of the character made my sons day while he was running around changing into characters. The prjection warranted the watch to be close to the wall for a clear pricture. No biggie really because my son has a vivid imagination and works around ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybpetreski on 07/18/2012

Overall product quality are acceptable, image project out in dark room are very clear. No manual or instruction how to adjust the date and time, i span few minutes to figure it out. The watch has date adjust but no button to make it display, so it only can showing time. it best if the price can be cheaper ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabosieiro on 03/15/2012

Surprinsigly good build quality. Led proyecting the image very bright, does not need complete darkness to see it. easy to replace batteries Time setting is done by pressing small buttons on the back with a sharp object, kind of uncomfortable. Would have been nice to be able to chage the proyected image ... Read more

Proyected image Closer look Retail box came crushed Retail box came crushed

0 0 0

• posted bybadiojr on 11/15/2011

its work very fine my son just love it. the quality is good the clock is simple but easy to adjust no cons, just 100% satisfy, I recomended it very much very very good I recomend buy it, to your son or a gift to everykid , its a very good quality for this kind of toy. the projector is so nice, I gona ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGonNet on 01/03/2011

Overall product quality are acceptable, image project out in dark room are very clear. No manual or instruction how to adjust the date and time, i span few minutes to figure it out. The watch has date adjust but no button to make it display, so it only can showing time. it best if the price can be cheaper ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections