DX » Community » Reviews » BEN 10 Kids Colorful Flashing Digital Wrist Watch (3*LR41)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAmerPin on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The colors and material look fantastic. Since is for little boys, it is more a toy than a digital watch. I wanted it for a 4 year old cousin, so for him its just fine. Ideal gift for children and will surely be happy, so you can not go wrong with this gift... Cons:The dig... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrux31 on 01/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The Strap is soft and very comfortable. It is also easy to buckle up and it fits around my kid's wrist snugly without needing to tighten too much. Interface is acceptable having the need to press the dial for the music to start (just like in the cartoon before b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhugomezarinaaim on 11/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The colors and material look fantastic. Since is for little boys, it is more a toy than a digital watch. I wanted it for a 5 year old boy, so for him its just fine. Cons:The digital watch is super simple, no other functions than the very basics, but i wasn't exp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaphaBR on 06/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Genuine Ben 10 pattern - Appealing colour - Easy to operate - Batteries included Cons:- Wristband came with a strange smell; not really a problem, I figure it has been packed too long. Now with some fresh air, the smell will go away OtherThoughts:I bought this... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections