Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynecromonger1906 on 05/28/2014

excellent product and very comfortable to use. easy to use: very easy, has a velcro strap to ajust size and a clamp to lock it in position. - Has a low profile: very low, it's the size of my knee. - Price: quite cheap if you ask me. And is free shipping. very regular shipping time did not meet the stipulated date of delivery. but eventually met with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaito101 on 09/02/2013

- Easy to use: very easy, has a velcro strap to ajust size and a clamp to lock it in position. - Has a low profile: very low, it's the size of my knee. - Price: quite cheap if you ask me. And is free shipping. - Material: doesn't seem that will hold forever but it will do the job. - Small: I've large knees so it almost not fit (I'm in the limit of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypgabrielcarvalh on 04/08/2013

Very good quality. Very good for skateboards, drift skates and ski users. Very resistant and beautiful. Knee and Elbow Protection Pad Sets - Black is a little bigger than I need. But it's fine, anyway. The clip system is very modern. Recomendado para skatistas de todas as modalidades. Garante a segurança sem prejudicar a mobilidade. None, yet. ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjeffreymichael on 03/26/2013

Very good quality item. Comes with good elbow pads. Not only does it have velcro straps it also has a small clip that makes it very easy to put on and take of. the knee pads seem to be a little smaller than expected. The elbow pads are great. Although I know people that use this same knee pads, and I havent seen it happened, and it hasnt happened to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byForbix on 12/19/2012

1)this product is made of high quality material and high quality built; 2)very convenient quick removal products manufactured using removable fasteners; 3)good ergonomics products; 4)the kit includes protection of knees and elbows; 5)well adapted to different sizes of body parts; 6)light weight; Not seen Good product with fast delivery. I approached ... Read more

full set comfortably comfortably
    2 1
  • posted bygeliard on 12/04/2012

Convenient and inexpensive package. The main advantage is a quick fastener. Protective elements well sit on the body and can be bend in places of inflection. Also, the price of a set is lower than in many airsoft stores. Velcro on the elastic band is not long enough for small people. (The problem occurred with my girlfriend.) Need to sew a piece of ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAntoniohnr on 10/25/2012

Good protection and finish! Quality materials! Very confortable. It´s totaly adjustable! Good price! Much cheaper than regular airsoft stores. Looks very cool! Since it is from DX, could be a little cheaper ;) It does the job well. Just wear it over your combat uniform and forget about it... Jump, run, kneel, fall.. and do airsoft things! It's ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBeast1944 on 09/18/2012

Good quality plastic on both the knee and the elbow side. Its a real plus that on the knees you have a quick release swing, so you can easily put it on and take it off. Pretty comfortable. They fit all knees, from small to large. Shame that the elbow protection doesn't have the quick release swing. Would be nice to see the same Knee and Elbow protection ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDemanatoly on 05/30/2012

Excellent! Fast delivery, excellent quality. The size of an adult. Well sit on their knees and elbows, it is very convenient. Recommend a good quality! Disadvantages not found. Excellent mount. Excellent mount. Well sit on their knees and elbows, it is very convenient. Fast delivery, excellent quality. The size of an adult. Well sit on their knees and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycimarrones on 05/04/2012

This is a very well built product. Fasteners are well placed and work fine without coming off place. It will protect your elbows and knees well When putting them on for the first time, it will be a little hard to put on the elbow caps. But once you have mastered it you will find it is as easy as ABC Certainly they will come in handy when playing sports ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections