Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynecromonger1906 on 05/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:excellent product and very comfortable to use. easy to use: very easy, has a velcro strap to ajust size and a clamp to lock it in position. - Has a low profile: very low, it's the size of my knee. - Price: quite cheap if you ask me. And is free shipping.Cons:very regular... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaito101 on 09/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Easy to use: very easy, has a velcro strap to ajust size and a clamp to lock it in position. - Has a low profile: very low, it's the size of my knee. - Price: quite cheap if you ask me. And is free shipping.Cons:- Material: doesn't seem that will hold forever b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypgabrielcarvalh on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very good quality. Very good for skateboards, drift skates and ski users. Very resistant and beautiful. Knee and Elbow Protection Pad Sets - Black is a little bigger than I need. But it's fine, anyway. The clip system is very modern. Recomendado para skatistas de... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjeffreymichael on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very good quality item. Comes with good elbow pads. Not only does it have velcro straps it also has a small clip that makes it very easy to put on and take of.Cons:the knee pads seem to be a little smaller than expected. The elbow pads are great.OtherThoughts:Although I kn... Read more

1 0
  • posted byForbix on 12/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:1)this product is made of high quality material and high quality built; 2)very convenient quick removal products manufactured using removable fasteners; 3)good ergonomics products; 4)the kit includes protection of knees and elbows; 5)well adapted to different siz... Read more

full set comfortably comfortably
    2 1
  • posted bygeliard on 12/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Convenient and inexpensive package. The main advantage is a quick fastener. Protective elements well sit on the body and can be bend in places of inflection. Also, the price of a set is lower than in many airsoft stores.Cons:Velcro on the elastic band is not long enough... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAntoniohnr on 10/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Good protection and finish! Quality materials! Very confortable. It´s totaly adjustable! Good price! Much cheaper than regular airsoft stores. Looks very cool!Cons:Since it is from DX, could be a little cheaper ;)OtherThoughts:It does the job well. Just wear it over... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBeast1944 on 09/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good quality plastic on both the knee and the elbow side. Its a real plus that on the knees you have a quick release swing, so you can easily put it on and take it off. Pretty comfortable. They fit all knees, from small to large.Cons:Shame that the elbow protection doesn... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDemanatoly on 05/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Excellent! Fast delivery, excellent quality. The size of an adult. Well sit on their knees and elbows, it is very convenient. Recommend a good quality!Cons:Disadvantages not found. Excellent mount.OtherThoughts:Excellent mount. Well sit on their knees and elbows,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycimarrones on 05/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is a very well built product. Fasteners are well placed and work fine without coming off place. It will protect your elbows and knees well Cons:When putting them on for the first time, it will be a little hard to put on the elbow caps. But once you have mastered it... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections