DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Metal Water Droplets Style Back Case for Iphone 4 - Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybigbite on 10/31/2011

Fits the phone well (very hard to get off). the case looks good (i love the rain drops texture). good build quality. will protect the back side of the phone from scratches. the color is Slightly different then the product picture (I thought the case was transparent but its not). doesn't protect the screen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEihcet on 06/14/2011

Has a nice finish Fits the phone very well / tight People might say nice case, where'd you get it. Case finish is very smooth, if you hold it for a little while it gets slippery, I think I might drop the phone if I used this one often. On the flip side it will slide in/out of pockets or a holster pretty ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byllasher on 01/15/2011

Snug fitting Feels well made Access to useful buttons Hard to get off (the case I mean) Colour may not suit everyone Will not protect phone from immersion, sledge hammer blows or nuclear explosion Covers the SIM slot I was disillusioned with the cases at the Apple stores. 25 bucks?? Then again, even ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections