Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspiderdraco on 11/07/2013

The pros of this item would be that the price and the popularity aspects of the item... The price found at other stores and sites that i visited was twice the price that i paid shopping at dx.com... The cons of this item would be that the items where wrinkled and creased, probably from shipping, which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byErniux on 01/17/2013

Great looking . Its realy cheap. Normal quality. Scared my mom with it hehe :D its a little ccheap plastic, do not try to step on it, or u gonna broke this mask, this is cheap so u can buy a new one :D You can buy it if u want to scare ur friends, family or even alliens :D hehe, buy it, realy cheap, ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byCruize on 11/14/2012

Great looking and very authentic. Very cheap. Scary. Very good price - this will cost at least four times as much around here. Good quality. It will last quite a long time. Perhaps a bit thin in the plastic. It will not hold if you step on it - but why would you do that in the first place? None. This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybezik2009 on 09/06/2012

+ 3 identical masks were delivered inside the pack. Just think about it - 3 masks for a prise of $2.80!! :) + simple to use. + all 3 masks come with a stripe that carries mask on the head. + all 3 masks come with black hoods that cover head completely. So masks can be used without any sweaters with hoods.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysilverspoon on 11/01/2011

- Scariest mask I have ever seen in my whole life. - They have an alien like feel to it which is really neat. - The cloth attached behind it is of very nice quality. - Could breath easily even after wearing it for a long time. -Perfect for pranking others. -Covers the hair as well leaving no chance of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPassieboy17 on 05/12/2011

The mask itself is very nice, He fits right over your head, In terms shipping I thought it was pretty fast. 1 week and 2 days, That's only one thing, and that is that while sending very badly, my mask was completely wrinkled. and this makes it more scary mask from. and the sticker on the mask, they should ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNoSaMeErF on 03/27/2011

-Looks like the mask in the movie! -Fits on all head sizes (infant to adult) -Feels sturdy ....... -Black cloth that covers your neck isnt long enough! -The black cloth that covers the eye holes isnt glued on good. (half of it is hangs loose) Great to scare people, Good price, Looks like the one in SCREAM/... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections