Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspiderdraco on 11/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The pros of this item would be that the price and the popularity aspects of the item... The price found at other stores and sites that i visited was twice the price that i paid shopping at dx.com... Cons:The cons of this item would be that the items where wrinkl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byErniux on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great looking . Its realy cheap. Normal quality. Scared my mom with it hehe :D Cons:its a little ccheap plastic, do not try to step on it, or u gonna broke this mask, this is cheap so u can buy a new one :D OtherThoughts:You can buy it if u want to scare ur frie... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCruize on 11/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great looking and very authentic. Very cheap. Scary. Very good price - this will cost at least four times as much around here. Good quality. It will last quite a long time. Cons:Perhaps a bit thin in the plastic. It will not hold if you step on it - but why would you do... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybezik2009 on 09/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ 3 identical masks were delivered inside the pack. Just think about it - 3 masks for a prise of $2.80!! :) + simple to use. + all 3 masks come with a stripe that carries mask on the head. + all 3 masks come with black hoods that cover head completely. So masks can be u... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilverspoon on 11/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Scariest mask I have ever seen in my whole life. - They have an alien like feel to it which is really neat. - The cloth attached behind it is of very nice quality. - Could breath easily even after wearing it for a long time. -Perfect for pranking others. -Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPassieboy17 on 05/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The mask itself is very nice, He fits right over your head, In terms shipping I thought it was pretty fast. 1 week and 2 days, Cons:That's only one thing, and that is that while sending very badly, my mask was completely wrinkled. and this makes it more scary mask from. a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoSaMeErF on 03/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Looks like the mask in the movie! -Fits on all head sizes (infant to adult) -Feels sturdy ....... Cons:-Black cloth that covers your neck isnt long enough! -The black cloth that covers the eye holes isnt glued on good. (half of it is hangs loose) OtherThoughts:Great to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections