DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Outdoor Portable Spoon Fork Cutlery Tableware with Carrying Pouch
Customer’s impression:
Útil
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byElkabong101 on 12/10/2014

Pros: O tamanho é bom, mesmo para quem tem mãos grandes Cont: A parte plástica parece um pouco frágil Read more

Impression:Útil;

0 0 0

• posted byselskyg on 06/27/2014

small and made of steel has fork spoon and knife! has case! the case can connect to a belt wine bottle opener teethes of the fork little bit small may seems to be a bit big maybe you can sell it cheaper and make the item a bit smaller and the forks teethes a bit bigger great for army, traveling, camping.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydxdopedro on 12/11/2013

Portable product, you can get to transport easier 3 cutlery in a simple bag. the spoon and fork have a good size it's enough to eat any meal. The steel stainless is very good, avoid any oxidation process. Knife is very sharp and seems a good resistence. If you compare the price versus which components ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byviniciusrtf on 03/15/2013

Already used this item in so many situations that it definitely worth the price, although it could be cheaper. It is durable! Knife could be sharper, but I have it for almost a year and it still ok. It could be more lightweight. Fork is kinda small. It was useful in many situations, I really recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrood on 01/18/2013

Good quality. Indeed stainless steel. Carrying pouch is included. The knife is sharp enough and is not blunting fast. Although the spoon looks shallow it's fine for eating canned products when picnicking or camping. The corkscrew is absolutely must have when you travel say in France. When open the knife ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamiOO7 on 05/10/2012

the spoon and the fork are big enough to use. the knife is very sharp and have a great locking mechanism. you can hang the pouch on an ordinary belt,it also have a special clip for old military belts. you can pull out the spoon and the fork out of the handle. the end of the spoon and fork handles can ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byQuatroking on 01/05/2012

- Allows you to eat wherever you want - Knife, spoon, fork, bottle/can opener (with knife on top), corkscrew - Nice pouch - Doesn't take up too much room in your backpack - No instructions; Took me a few minutes to figure out how to unlock the knife and fold it back in again. - Spoon won't lock into ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byizida7 on 09/25/2011

Very useful little thing! Especially suitable for backpack travelers or for camping, since it has happened to me many times that I wanted to eat a yoghurt or similar and didn't have anything but the knife. So it's great to have a whole set. And another thing - you can use all pieces at the same time ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRicnz on 08/13/2011

This one has all the needed items to cover your basic knife fork spoon needs. Knife is good size, fork and spoon a little smaller to fit the knife handle. They do however work well together and fit well into the belt pouch. Knife plastic seems a little brittle and cheap but it is holding up under initial ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymotakuji2000 on 06/21/2011

it's very usefull: has a good spoon, very good fork knife is very sharp and it's really easy to work and use it because it has compact size it's very easy to to carry with you everywhere and the same time it has very practice and comfortable size to cut also it has handy carrying case that can attach ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections