DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB Data and Charging Adapter for Shuffle-2 (White)
  • 5 star 32 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byswittie on 06/04/2014

Simple and very easy to connect without Kable simply inserted into the computer's USB port and 3.5mm jack connects your iPod device, your computer will immediately identified as a new device, and you can work with it Could not find any operational cons, unless you count the fact that it is very small, and therefore, can be easily lost. But then again,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydsilveir on 09/09/2013

- Like expected, plug-and-play item. Great product honest price, fantastic cost-benefit, I bought just one but may be purchase more two to put in another eletronic devices my home eletronic objects. Easy, cheap and functional. none, works perfectly in all eletronic devices at work or home. good packaged for protection, prevend against hazardous situations ... Read more

just plug
    0 0
  • posted byAremeles on 06/13/2013

- Light-weight; - Small, can be carried around anywhere; - Pharging and data transfer is perfect; - Price is great. Even if you can somehow manage to break it, or lose it, you can always get another one with this price; - Has a small hole at its corner so you can add a keychain or something, so you cannot lose it. -Could not find any operational cons,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byturquan on 06/04/2013

Nice small size, seems to have a good build quality. It would be great for travel as it is very small and if it worked then you are taking out the weakest part of a charger... the cable. This unit did not work when it arrived. I tried it on a number of versions of shuffles and it did not charge any of them. Mighty try ordering another in case I just ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byclickvk on 10/04/2012

- it's very cheap - it makes the job done - it's very small - it has a robust design - it has a strap hole - molding is not that great - seams are not clean - pot metal is used USB connector - jack is not aligned with adapter body I've bought this adapter to replace the original one by Apple. I carry it on my key chain now because it's really small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdmiraal on 11/15/2010

The adapter has a great price, and is a good addition to the supplied cable from Apple. It makes it easy to just hook up your iPod Shuffle to your computer and charge it while you are at work. My adapter arrived with a serious flaw. When inserting the iPod Shuffle at a certain angle, it causes the + and - power lines of the USB port to short circuit.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysatoriya on 10/23/2010

- it's white (of course lol) and match with my ipod that has silver color... lol - easy to use it... - works for ipod shuffle 2nd generation (don't know if it will work in 3rd generation)... - very cheap (compared to same item that sold in my current city)... - small and it comes handy and easy to bring it. just put it in your pocket... lol - there ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGeneralZod on 07/16/2010

Super-compact. Easy to take anywhere. Charges the iPod as promised. Even has a little lanyard hole if you want to attach a string to it. Feels solid. Sometimes (not usually) it will make the USB port report an power surge error. Doesn't happen too often and I just pull it out and try it again and it's fine. White plastic got a little gray after a year.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWesleyTo on 05/05/2010

This charger is about half the size of a USB dongle. I had no troubles charging my iPod with it the first time I plugged it in. It works just as well as the original stand charger that comes with the shuffle. Not really a con, but it might be a problem for some. I have a white work desk, covered in paperwork. I ordered the white charger, so it's very ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBoraDURSUN on 03/09/2010

This mini adapter is a miracle item that will save you from having to deal with Ipod's cable stand. It is small yet capable of doing what the original one does. At this price level and usefulness, none that I can think of actually. Nice item. I like such useful adapters. They make life easier and make the original brands think that their designs/products ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections