DX » Community » Reviews » 5.5in Stainless Steel Super-Pointy Tweezers (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 12 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymlimlimli on 12/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:They are very pointy, which is great. I tested them on tiny pearls, which were really easy to pick up. The metal isn't hard to bend, so they don't require any strength to use, like tweezers sometimes do. Cons:The edges are quite sharp, which could be a problem, but not if... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrokeallthetime on 12/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This product far surpassed my expectations. The tweezers feel like they are very high-quality. They are long enough to fit almost anywhere and the points are tiny so you can handle tiny electrical components or jewelry, etc. This is exactly what I needed! Cons:There are a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBizarre6 on 01/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These tweezers are cheap and are of good use for hobby stuff, soldering, etc. Two tweezers last a bit longer then the one :) Cons:After some time they lost their "precision" and I have to order new ones. This is not a big deal since they are very che... Read more

0 0
  • posted byForce42 on 08/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have already gotten 3 sets of these. They can be used for absolutely anything. *I* use them for absolutely anything... Cons:They are not meant to be used with too much strenght.. They will distort. OtherThoughts:I should probably try to find these guys in pa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalehawk on 04/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They are tweezers, there is not too much to add to that. I used expensive ones and this cheap ones will do the same job. I dont know if they are going to last but what I know is that for this price if they dont last I buy a new pair. Cons:One of the two tweezer'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblackicepc on 11/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent finish on the outside Very sharp point Nice springy metal Cons:NOT Non-magnetic as stated on the tweezer body. This indicates a possibly lower quality SS, but it's not a big deal at this price. The ends are fragile - Don't put too much pressure on th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPROCALIBER on 04/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Surprising me A LOT! I´ll expected a thinny, weak tweezers, but this tool is VERY STRONG, the steel comes from a nice serious supplier. Cons:Not really, but keep in mind that this is almost a cirurgical tool, so, do not uses it under strongness or heavy enviro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrealblades on 03/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These are very solid and very cheap. For some reason today, if you buy tweezers, you get these floppy springy things that twist and drop things and slip. They look good, but just don't work. Having sharp ones is nice occasionally but I was surprised that these... Read more

3 0
  • posted byshadowsill on 06/23/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very cheap. - Sturdy steel construction. - Sharp tips. Cons:- Despite strong feeling construction, tips bend pretty easily. - One of my pairs was really "stretched" - at resting position there was probably 3 inches between the tips. They are usable, but there... Read more

1 0
  • posted byb333r on 06/10/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A must have in every household Useful for model building, electronics, handling sensitive and small items. Build quality is excellent. Price is even better! Cons:No grips or grooves on the outside or inside of the tweezers to make gripping easier, but taking t... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections