DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Case for PS3 Move Gamepad/Joypad (Black)
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalexandroct on 07/31/2013

Encaixa perfeitamente nos controles, deixando todos os botões acessíveis. Material de boa qualidade. Serviu tanto no Move quanto no Navigator. Fits perfectly in control, leaving all buttons accessible. Good quality material. Served in both the Move and in the Navigator. Com a case o controle não encaixa no meu carregador, apenas com o ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykwasekele on 06/26/2013

It's silicone so has a nice sturdy grip. its skin tight against the move control so it looks great. Gives extra grip especially when kids are playing The move doesn't get so grimy and dirty even with the sweatiest players.postage waste pretty good by arrive within a month. Is a bit difficult to put onto the move but once in place it's perfect. No other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGTMartini on 06/17/2013

Offers good protection, avoiding scratch your controllers. Have one case for each controller (move and navigation) fits very well. does not affects buttons operation. Don't have to stretch it too much to put on. A little hard to put on the controllers. May deteriorates and become stick with time. If you have to take it of and then put it back you got ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytfrasson on 01/30/2013

Product with very interesting color and texture, has adapted very well to control the PS3. Silicone is of good quality and even during insertion thereof in the control there was no problems such as tearing the layer of silicone. cofirmo quality and recommend buying this item. I thought this Silicone Case could protect a little over the region between ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalderian on 12/31/2012

- Great for sweaty hands. - Very comfortable to use. - Easy to put in and out. - Keeps controls clean from dirty hands, specially for kids that usually don't mind about that. - Absorbs some of the impact if the controller fell off to the floor. - Makes the controllers "non-slip" - It won't move from the controller, it fits tight and perfectly.... Read more

Control with protection... almost invisible Control with protection... almost invisible
    0 0
  • posted byskymemories on 12/25/2012

Very good looking item. Nice material, pretty stretchy and fits the controller perfectly. Also is a little hard to find and it shall give you the impression that it is a unique item. Good protection against scratches, falling damage, liquids, cigarettes and even food, for the ones who eat while playing. First time to put up in the dualshock required ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynatedog93 on 11/20/2012

Easy to put on and remove if needed. Makes the controllers "non-slip". You can still have the wrist strap attached with the sleeve on. They dont move while in game play, they sit well on the controllers. I baught 2 sets, and mine are a little loose around the trigger buttons, but its not bad. I hardly notice it when playing games. Easy to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysassykitty101 on 11/11/2012

It is the same as the one my son bought for $15 in the store and I can not find any difference with this one but the price. None cons that i have found and we use these everyday and have had them for a few months now Great price, I have compared the ones my son bought for $15 and there is no difference at all so why spend so much more money on something.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykupper on 04/28/2012

- Confortable; - Your psmove controlles will look very cool; - Some friends asked me: "is this any kind of deluxce controller??"; No bros, just a protective silicone cover ;D - Protects your controller from many things, as in example, your fan...true story for me. - When covered, your psmove controller will not fit in any charger (i.e. sony ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylijntjuh on 08/07/2011

its very comfy in your hand. It doesnt slip away easily. It is a great protection to prevend your controller from having scratches. It won't protect your controllers from falling of course but it does enough and controllers with this protective case is way more better than controllers without these cases! It is very tricky to put it on your controller.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections