Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShuryon on 08/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It will work under Windows (98 SE or newer) or GNU/Linux (kernel 2.4 or newer) - I tested it. - You can use it with newer or older computers to add functionalities through USB adapters. - You can use it to have more USB ports if your computer has none or a s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilona69 on 08/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Plug and play - A very cheap way to get more USB slots on your old computer - Works perfect - You dont have to be an expert to install it - didn't even have to use the supplied mini-CD with drivers. - Cons:- None that I can find.Packaging could have been a little better... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWednesdayA on 08/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy peasy japaneasy, just push into an available slot in your motherboard and... hey presto! Extra USB-ports. Four on the back (three of those actually work for me) and one internal, which I use for my bluetooth dongle. Cons:Unfortunately, only four out of the five USB... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylarsgm on 06/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Plug and play - A very cheap way to get more USB slots on your old computer - Works perfect - You dont have to be an expert to install it Cons:- None that I can find OtherThoughts:Very easy to use. To install it just open the chassis cover, insert it into a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byantoniogafe on 05/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Plug and play, self installable under Windows 7. Just remove the chassis cover, open the rear space for the faceplate and insert the card into the PCI slot. It took me around 5 minutes to get it running. It is supplied with a mini CD with drivers for older opera... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydnlvichi on 05/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very usefull, more 5 USB on computer it's a great idea, now i ca use the Can Fridge that i got here!! It's like a Plug and Play device on my computer (win7). Cons:I lent for a friend use a usb stick for play Street Fighter 4, but was no compatible with the model, someth... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysoltro on 06/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The expansion card was super-easy to install on my Windows XP computer. I didn't even have to use the supplied mini-CD with drivers. - Gives older computers (like mine) USB 2.0 capability without hassle and without spending too much money Cons:- Packaging could have b... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHerrSchafer on 04/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I'm tired of talk about DX's low price; it is a rule. Intead using conventional hubs, this device prevent's to overload just one USB port with many gadgets, also looking better than a lot of wires here and there. I didn't measured the trafic speed, but is visibl... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEMann on 03/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Inexpensive (similar item in Canada cost about two-three times more). Decent build quality. Plug and play right out of the box into PCI slot. No soft required at least for W7 (X86), or may be I just missed the moment when the driver was downloaded from the web and insta... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhelene7 on 03/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Exactly what we needed to make the old computer better. - Easy to fit in the computer. - Works just fine. - Good packaging for the freight. - There was an installation CD enclosed in the box, but we did not have to use it. Windows XP was able to handle it without the... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections