Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymickey21 on 06/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Nice, good looks, has a nice cabel that comes with it.Cons:On many occasions I had unrecognized devices when connected to it, most of the time due to not enough power. Also had couple of usb flash drives not being recognized although they are considered low powered.Other... Read more

1 0
  • posted byperGkolias on 10/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Small size Does not require external power Good construction Value for moneyCons:No light indicators. You cannot see if the device operates normally until you connect and mount successfully a USB device. Power cord should be provided although is seems unnecessary... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymad666911 on 09/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-very small -self powered -look good -cheap -full usb 2.0 high speed -come with host cableCons:-they break open easily -other model have led to tell you its working this one doesn'tOtherThoughts:Could be a bit cheaper but they work well and are a good choice if... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySastac on 08/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Works great. Really sturdy design. Much better than another one I got from DX (with a hell of a lot more plastic feel to it). This feels really solid.Cons:Nothing so far. All the ports works good. No problems with it so far. Price could be a little lower but I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorisvda on 11/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- VERY SMALL, - works great, - looks good, - can take external supply but doesn't need it, - good quality. Cons:Comes with a not so fancy usb cable and no AC adapter (though for this price that's not strange). The problem is it doesn't even say what kind of a a... Read more

1 1
  • posted bymetal03326 on 01/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Small when disassembled and unsolder-ed. - Build quality of the PCB seems good. - It is USB 2.0. - No problems during extensive use. Cons:- VERY bad build quality of the plastic case! - Bad build quality of the USB cable. - Not so small as said. - Price is ve... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydxdiag on 01/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:--> Works as expected --> Works with my digital camera adapter (external power) [Casio ex-z50] --> Good transfer speeds --> It is too small to be true? (but it is) --> USB cable is removable, so you can have the hub just in your pocket. --> Shiny, if you like t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNixmix182 on 05/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This USB hub is awesome. It is very small and is great with keeping your desk uncluttered and simple. I use it mostly for micro sd card readers and thumb drives but every once in a while I will use it to charge my mp3 player. Also great price. Cons:Not made of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyeoltelly on 02/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-It works well -4 ports for your gadgets. That's plenty -Looks good. I like silver and fits my decor very well -Build quality is pretty good. Could be a little better but no big problems here -The USB wire is also silver. I like the colour :) Cons:-USB wire cou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeBuG on 10/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It's a good hub. I use it at work, with a flash drive, mp3 player and my cellphone charger, all 3 connected. I know about the power problem, but until now I'm not using all the USB power I can get. This hub gets warm with the time, but I don't care (while works... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections