- The Hub supports up to 4 devices simultaneously connected. - All entries are USB 2.0 - Works well even with all entries used. - Wire connecting the hub to computer very small, about 45 cm.
- The Hub is made of metal and therefore lets the USB power, can lead shock if you do not have shoes Automatically recognized by the computer with Windows 7 or ... Read more
Nice, good looks, has a nice cabel that comes with it. On many occasions I had unrecognized devices when connected to it, most of the time due to not enough power. Also had couple of usb flash drives not being recognized although they are considered low powered. I think it should come with external power adapter as an option. It is nice, small, has ... Read more
Does not require external power
Value for money No light indicators. You cannot see if the device operates normally until you connect and mount successfully a USB device. Power cord should be provided although is seems unnecessary The delivery delayed very much. The site says the product will be delivered within seven to ... Read more
-full usb 2.0 high speed
-come with host cable -they break open easily
-other model have led to tell you its working this one doesn't Could be a bit cheaper but they work well and are a good choice if you look for a simple yet efficient usb hub and have limited space. Inside PCB is very small, after removing ... Read more
Works great. Really sturdy design. Much better than another one I got from DX (with a hell of a lot more plastic feel to it). This feels really solid. Nothing so far. All the ports works good. No problems with it so far.
Price could be a little lower but I guess that's unavoidable with this quality. On the packaging it says "GOLDEN" on the ... Read more
- VERY SMALL,
- works great,
- looks good,
- can take external supply but doesn't need it,
- good quality. Comes with a not so fancy usb cable and no AC adapter (though for this price that's not strange). The problem is it doesn't even say what kind of a adapter it needs, so I try to guess a litle bit about voltage and currencies and stuff but I failed ... Read more
- Small when disassembled and unsolder-ed. - Build quality of the PCB seems good. - It is USB 2.0. - No problems during extensive use. - VERY bad build quality of the plastic case! - Bad build quality of the USB cable. - Not so small as said. - Price is very high! - Has a plug for external power source, but no adapter arrived with it. - Not so easy ... Read more
--> Works as expected --> Works with my digital camera adapter (external power) [Casio ex-z50] --> Good transfer speeds --> It is too small to be true? (but it is) --> USB cable is removable, so you can have the hub just in your pocket. --> Shiny, if you like that kind of thing --> Pretty looking? --> Power cable not provide --> Pin layout not provide ... Read more
This USB hub is awesome. It is very small and is great with keeping your desk uncluttered and simple. I use it mostly for micro sd card readers and thumb drives but every once in a while I will use it to charge my mp3 player. Also great price. Not made of metal like it looks in the picture. Not to say plastic is evil or anything but it just would have ... Read more
-It works well
-4 ports for your gadgets. That's plenty
-Looks good. I like silver and fits my decor very well
-Build quality is pretty good. Could be a little better but no big problems here
-The USB wire is also silver. I like the colour :) -USB wire could be longer
-This is a little bit expensive. The are cheaper USB-hubs too. I hava had it in constant ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.