Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylutisto on 02/19/2014

- The Hub supports up to 4 devices simultaneously connected. - All entries are USB 2.0 - Works well even with all entries used. - Wire connecting the hub to computer very small, about 45 cm. - The Hub is made of metal and therefore lets the USB power, can lead shock if you do not have shoes Automatically ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymickey21 on 06/11/2013

Nice, good looks, has a nice cabel that comes with it. On many occasions I had unrecognized devices when connected to it, most of the time due to not enough power. Also had couple of usb flash drives not being recognized although they are considered low powered. I think it should come with external power ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byperGkolias on 10/29/2012

Small size Does not require external power Good construction Value for money No light indicators. You cannot see if the device operates normally until you connect and mount successfully a USB device. Power cord should be provided although is seems unnecessary The delivery delayed very much. The site ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymad666911 on 09/18/2012

-very small -self powered -look good -cheap -full usb 2.0 high speed -come with host cable -they break open easily -other model have led to tell you its working this one doesn't Could be a bit cheaper but they work well and are a good choice if you look for a simple yet efficient usb hub and have limited ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bySastac on 08/19/2012

Works great. Really sturdy design. Much better than another one I got from DX (with a hell of a lot more plastic feel to it). This feels really solid. Nothing so far. All the ports works good. No problems with it so far. Price could be a little lower but I guess that's unavoidable with this quality. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjorisvda on 11/21/2011

- VERY SMALL, - works great, - looks good, - can take external supply but doesn't need it, - good quality. Comes with a not so fancy usb cable and no AC adapter (though for this price that's not strange). The problem is it doesn't even say what kind of a adapter it needs, so I try to guess a litle bit ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bymetal03326 on 01/11/2011

- Small when disassembled and unsolder-ed. - Build quality of the PCB seems good. - It is USB 2.0. - No problems during extensive use. - VERY bad build quality of the plastic case! - Bad build quality of the USB cable. - Not so small as said. - Price is very high! - Has a plug for external power source,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydxdiag on 01/10/2011

--> Works as expected --> Works with my digital camera adapter (external power) [Casio ex-z50] --> Good transfer speeds --> It is too small to be true? (but it is) --> USB cable is removable, so you can have the hub just in your pocket. --> Shiny, if you like that kind of thing --> Pretty looking? --... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNixmix182 on 05/27/2010

This USB hub is awesome. It is very small and is great with keeping your desk uncluttered and simple. I use it mostly for micro sd card readers and thumb drives but every once in a while I will use it to charge my mp3 player. Also great price. Not made of metal like it looks in the picture. Not to say ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyeoltelly on 02/09/2010

-It works well -4 ports for your gadgets. That's plenty -Looks good. I like silver and fits my decor very well -Build quality is pretty good. Could be a little better but no big problems here -The USB wire is also silver. I like the colour :) -USB wire could be longer -This is a little bit expensive.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections