DX » Community » Reviews » LCD Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Ipod Touch 4
  • 5 star 17 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPedroLuizcs on 06/24/2013

Good price for a middle protection level. It scratches easy. Read carefully to fix the right side on your phone. The only thing that is not too good is when products from china arrives in Brazil because it takes 1 to 2 months to be released from Brazilian customs sometime. Everything depends on how the person uses a particular product, even the simplest ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byworstboy on 06/02/2013

It does a great job protecting. Just as you espect. Its a case. You could even put it on something else if you want to. You can even give it to friend. Or your mother, of even your grandmother. Just name it. It's most amazing protective item you will ever use in your entire life. Gets scratchy fast. So watch out. If you put it in your pocket, your key ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byttheobal on 04/03/2013

second time I've purchased this, and I'm very happy with it. this protector has saved me numerous scratches on my iPod super easy to apply to the ipod scratches very easy, but I assume the whole point is that it takes the scratches so the iPod doesn't. as with other screen protectors, it lifts off the screen easy also, I think because it's so rigid.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysoso1 on 02/28/2013

Easy to use, nice packaging that withstands shipping. Just clean the iPod display, peel #1 from the protector and put it on iPod. Use a credit card if some air stays under the protector to push it out. There is no second hole on the top so it is indeed for iPod touch 4 and not for iPhone 4 :) Con for beginners (first-time users) - no instructions. For ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiscjock on 12/16/2012

+ Feels solid and durable to deep scratches/cuts + Comes with cleaning cloth which honestly i did not expect at this price. I originally intended to use this on my ipod touch 4. However, I ended up using it on my digital camera LCD screen ! Very easy to apply. Don't see any at the moment. The gum on the sticky face seems to be very minimal. If applied ... Read more

Front and back view(I bought two) Step 1 - clean application surface with cloth Step 2 - Peel off cover & apply(ensure no airg
    1 0
  • posted byjamescanon on 10/09/2012

It seems like it would protect against most scrapes and scratches. Good thick soft plastic layer. The holes line up perfectly The one major con like it says in other reviews is its lack of instructions. It's not rocket science but the fact that the outter coating isn't as smooth or as slick as the plastic/glass on your screen leads you to believe that ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byskelter15 on 09/03/2012

great price and product is as described with all you need to fit it yourself, Buy this! It's better then getting scratches on your Ipod, because it's way to expensive to repair May be hard to put on, but I just did it at once without any bubbles. none dont forget to take off the sticker before puting it on. if there are bubbles just use a credit card ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRitaFC on 08/21/2012

Very hard. Seems resistent. Comes with a useful cleaning cloth. It has basically no instructions on how to use. Just 2 stickers saying step one and step two. Ok, it's a screen protector, there is no much mystery to use it, but here go a few tips: Try to use a credit. How? Just place the sticer in the right position (after a decent cleaning on your screen)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywade846 on 04/16/2012

It feels great in your fingers, very smoth. It's fits perfectly and protect the screen which is the most important part of the Ipod. It took me a while to put it the right way. you have to clean the screen perfectly (you can use the little cleaning cloth), because otherwise every little piece of dust will become a bubble. and it's annoying. Also be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeathtruth on 02/23/2012

- Inexpensive. - Comes with essential cleaning cloth for a high end application. - Relatively easy to apply if you take your time and understand the steps. - Doesn't get air bubbles over time, in 4 months of heavy usage I have had no bubbles appear. - Transparent, hardly notice it's on there. - Instructions were simple and easy to follow. - Fits very ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections