DX » Community » Reviews » Temperature Tolerant Solder Tip Cleaning Pads (10-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
working great like it said great small pads
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywolfmanchris1 on 08/26/2014

I had for a bit of time and the pads are working ,but they are small. Fast shipping and great seller. First time that I have bought this cleaning pads. I always wanted to buy something like this. Now when I do lost of soldering, it makes work cleaner and better ...would recommended to anyone. Chris Read more

Impression:great small pads,working great like it said;

0 0 0

• posted byschuie on 06/11/2014

These are great little pads. They are designed to clean the old solder and grime of the tip of your soldering iron, and they do just that. The texture is good, and the different shapes are a nice touch. It's nice that you get so many in this cheap little package as well. They are a bit thin, so I have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymccanos on 05/18/2014

Absolutely necessary accessory to help keep a soldering iron clean. This product is really cheap. You can get 10 units for the price of only one of them in Spain... so you will have pads for a long time. They clean really good so I recommend this product to everybody. I haven't detected any negative ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynefesh03 on 12/29/2013

Quantity that enough for a long time (for average DIYer). Very decent quality. Do what they meant for. I can't think of any for this value. Could be a bit thicker. Must have stuff for neat soldering. Don't know how I lived without them? Decided to by this pack to have some spare for future use and now ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhbadenes on 11/13/2013

They are very cheap. You get 10 of them, 5 of each shape. You will not need any more pads for a long time! They clean as good as anything I can buy in a local store, at several times this price. I cannot see any cons. They are not very big, but I'd rather have many small pads that you can discard as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykamikazegtx on 08/14/2013

Nice cleaning pads, kinda thin but useful anywhay. Really funny to se how the "grow" with water. If you are a professional or electronic amateur you know this is a must have. Seems like it would last long. No cons at all, they are what you see. A bit thin for me, bot you can use two of them ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byIbirapua on 06/17/2013

Despite some people still prefer those 'resin' to clean the tip of their soldering iron, this cleaning pads are way better since you do not need to worry about to breath rather toxic smoke produced by the resin. Not a con itself of the product but, since you need to put water in the pad, it will lower ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytubegeek on 05/29/2013

Absolutely necessary accessory to help keep a soldering iron clean. A dirty soldering iron is impossible to use so these are an essential item to have handy. The price is extremely cheap and the pads are durable and effective. the package contains quite a few pads so you will have a long time supply.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshootking on 05/22/2013

10 solder tip cleaner for a good price. When wet, it expands. Both rectangular and circular pads in this pack (5 of each). Cleans the soldering iron tip from soldering residues as expected. Seems to be very well heat-resistive. No signs of burn marks on my pad. A little thin. But you can use 2 if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeliove on 05/11/2013

Works quit good for cleaning soldering iron Seems like it would work for long time You Get 10 of them with two different shapes. Amazing to see the size difference when you wet it for the first time. I think it could be a bit bigger. This is a very good product and a necessity for anyone who solders,... Read more

Before and after water 1 Before and after water 2  Temperature Tolerant Solder Tip Cleaning Pads

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections