DX » Community » Reviews » The Clow Tarot Anime Sakura Card Captor (52-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGordn1 on 12/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Nice quality of cards. It has a laminated wax type on the card board. Nice box quality. Box holds the cards perfectly. From a distance it looks like the book in the anime. Cards are a bit smaller but art is on the pointCons:box is dented and made of cardboard. no lock on... Read more

clow box and cards and directions
    1 0
  • posted byBrunoDavi on 12/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Great Clow Cards for Cosplayers and Sakura Card Captor Fans.Cons:The card box came with a sort of damages at the borders, but not worrying. Maybe the cards could be made of plastic or some kind of printed paper like collectible card games, and not paperboard.Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshiftyset on 11/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:really good size, printing quality is really good, nothing to complain about, im completely satisfied with the productCons:box was a little bit jammed, and uncoloured, but no a con really, im very happy about the product.OtherThoughts:i very happy since i've discovered dx!... Read more

excellent cards!
    0 0
  • posted byAriaofmarina on 11/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:51 of the cards I received are in ok condition. Very pleased with the details on the card. (I will upload selected pictures of these wonderful cards.) I wanted one of these since many years ago, so I was really happy to receive these.Cons:Box slightly dented bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byigorsantos07 on 09/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very nice item to give as a gift for Sakura fans. I gave it to a cousin and she loved it!Cons:Some cards have different colors, like if the printer wasn't the best one around to use for it. Some cards are also roughly cut in the edges, and the box is very simpl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydwiikeyen on 07/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-The cards box is like the the book in sakura's anime -the cards have a good quality -the images and color of the cards have a good looking -really like to the original one -the price really friendly for the collectorCons:-the box have a little broke when i received it,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKamiAkai on 07/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:* Great Artwork * Cards not too large to handle * Has 52 cards * English names on the cardsCons:* Has chinese instructions for the tarot aspect and to find the instructions in english is difficult * The box could've been made a little stronger because most of the time th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynmarti on 12/07/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- The cards have the same size as in the anime. - Good quality materials for the cards - Nice product for a present or for any sakura fan - Much cheaper that the japanese original version Cons:- Some cards are printed lighter or darker that others - Some backside... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygonzaloxp on 12/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:They have amazing pictures, its just a piece of Art. This version include the Box with Kerberos Cover, with make it more close to the anime, its a cool add. The manual its in color. Cons:The manual doesnt include all cards, and the worst thing, ITS IN CHINESE.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykazenokage on 12/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Well made even if not original Huge dimension for what I was intentioned to do whit them They count all the card captor sakura cards Perfect to want integrate with a really particular item his card captor sakura cospaly costume Cons:The box when arrived was seale... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections