Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJmTillettSr on 12/11/2013

It is exactly what I expected. It was a gift and the person loved it. Excellent shipping rates and very fast delivery, I am impressed!!!! Person receiving the gift was surprised and impressed with the quality. No Cons. everything is satisfactory but the avialabililty of a wider assortment of the products ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byannafavela on 01/18/2013

It came neatly packaged, the box was nice and sturdy. No bumps, no scratches, very neatly mailed. The deck is great, i'm going to use them for decoration purposes in a collage----- but it's really cool because it's a bilingual deck and my bf can learn the words little by little hahah I absolutely love ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymadhusudhan25 on 01/03/2013

The cards look vintage. It retains the aesthetic value of tarot cards. Woth the price. Much better than the duplicates that you find in the markets locally. Amateurs can use this deck practise. The built quality is not that great. Received mine with only Spanish manual and not English one. Cannot be ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfiliprib on 12/17/2011

The price and the instrutions in english, spanish and chinese. The cards are like the traditional ones. Built quality. Not too bad but not the best. The backgroud of the cards would be more colorful. The box is very big. You'll need to buy something to keep your cards, a small bag. I just use the major ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections