DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB Data and Charging Adapter for Shuffle-2 (Blue)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byednery on 10/26/2013

Very well done products and, as they are light products, they form a perfect and very easy group of accessories to carry with you inside your baggage when you go for any kind of travel. For sure, to carry with you together with your iPod or any other “i” family of products that use the same kind of power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAdeshpit on 05/25/2013

Well, it probably is a good adapter, since the one I purchased from DX the previous time was stolen. - Replaces the bulky default adapter the Apple supplied with the Shuffles. - The color makes it easy to spot. - You can attach it to the keychain. - Oh the price. None. The plastic feels a bit cheap, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahjgta on 03/26/2013

The product is brightly coloured so it is easy to locate. The colour matches the device. Th price is good and affordable. The connecter is solidly built and should last a long time. It has a nice ring to attach a thread or strap to so you can tie to your USB source and make it hard to misplace. The time ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahjgta on 12/05/2012

No moving parts expecting it last longer than the ipod. The kids have taken a liking to it and have not lost it or broken it yet. Color different shade of green from ipod, no light to show charge status It's such a great idea, I should have bought more but then that's in case it breaks and I am sure ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byapastroff on 08/14/2012

can completely replace the native cable. You can use the player as a USB flash drive. it is compact. does not take up much space. works fine. looks good. not detected You can use the player as a USB flash drive. You can hang up the keys for the adapter to the needle and use it wherever necessary. excellent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandeck on 01/19/2012

This is an excellent adaptor. Good quality build. does what it's meant to do. No issues with connections at all. no cons to talk about. There is nothing that could be changed with this device, it is simple and does the job perfectly well. If you need an adaptor for your ipod shuffle 2 to your computer,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTjieman on 09/29/2011

I ordered this model and color because I lost my original ipod Shuffle charger somewhere during my vacation. Since I also have an ipod Shuffle (2nd generation) in blue, my choice was made pretty quickly. It matches perfectly and you don't have to look at the price. I can't find any cons using this product.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjohnvdschaaf on 07/08/2010

I was lost my original charger, so I purchased this charger. Why? Because this is a simple plug without cable. The color is the same as my Shuffle, but that's not the reason why I get this one. Overall it's simple and small. And handy to make it stuck on an keychain so that you don't lose the charger.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHeptad on 01/29/2010

This charger works extremely well and seems to be more durable and practical than the original one. It syncs and charges very fast on any computer I use and it takes no time for my ipod to be recognized. None, I'm happy with this product. I had broken the original by stepping on it, but I don't see that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNights2k on 11/13/2009

This item has a very good price much chipper then the original apple one. it perfectly does what was it created to do! The item is very compact and much comfortable to use then a cable. My iPod still works ;) The build quality is a bit crappy - it is not solid and feels like a rubber and not plastic.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections