Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWitzz on 09/05/2012

very quality material, nice color, a lot of pockets, seems small but has a lot of space. Nice camouflage color, pixel type camouflage No real cons, no cons at all. Maybe color for other. I have a camouflage bike which is rare, but maybe others would like something more simple. Even I would probably buy another one, black i would love. I love it, it ... Read more

Cycling Bike Bicycle Camouflage Front Tube Bag Cycling Bike Bicycle Camouflage Front Tube Bag
    2 0
  • posted byNoskow on 08/09/2012

• strong enough • big enough for placing on the bike's front-tube (it can carry a bottle of water, keys, mobile phone, wallet, sunglasses and still have a free space) • adjustable belt • I can use it like a small shoulder or waist bag • Quality of the manufacture and material is really good • Lots of pockets • Perfect colour • The attachment of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInnaAndRafael on 02/01/2011

strong cloth- just like it should be for bike bag in order to fit the shakes in the bike's front. big enough (if you need bigger, then don't use front bag, it is dangerous because you'll have too much weight on the front and it may cause a rolll over) if there was an option to make the carrying belt small in a single click- it whould have been easier ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections