DX » Community » Reviews » PH7 Soldering Flux (45g)
  • 5 star 9 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygti777 on 11/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is of decent quality! It is very convenient than liquid products. It's flux, it's not a soldering paste. The packaging is very good for transportation, it will never open itself and not spoil the rest of the package. Also bank is wrapped in duct tape. Cons:E... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrazyneo on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good flux, does the job, doesn't leave residue, comes with a very high amount for the price in its own sealed can and is not a solid block, so you don't need to worry about dissolving it first, it's ready to use. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:Very good price to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byf11lbert on 02/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:well, it works. it is well enough and it is more convenient than liquid versions - you can apply it easily and in any amount you need. Cons:it is not such a good as to use with hardly soldering surfaces. and for easily soldering ones I would prefer general rosin - it's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byseawolf2 on 01/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this soldering flux it is in the form of paste and it is easy to use it than use a liquid one it is very usefull product i am pleased for buying it. i din't used it too much as i din't have much work to do and use soldering fux but the tings i have done it worked ok. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvsluiter on 01/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- good thermal properties - does not run away like liquid flux; good for handling large packages - easy to apply; I use a tooth pick Cons:- leaves a lot of residue, hard to remove. I tried with alcohol and tissue, but it only smears out, does not really clean... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeonos on 11/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good flux, comes in metal can not in plastic, I use a small brush to apply over pcb and when heated the paste melts and extends itself quickly, it doesn't smell and it's almost smokeless very important for bad ventilated space, my old soldering paste was releasing... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzero10 on 09/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This flux is cheap, comes in a mostly leak-free can and it works great. It doesn't smell bad or leave any excessive residue, and the residue it does leave cleans easily as I expected Cons:Unfortuntely it would appear my can got a little too hot while the can w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysassor on 10/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I's flux. And since it's a paste (and not liquid) it's easy to put the quantity you want on the board before soldering, especially for small parts. It's useful everytime I do soldering work. Cons:It's written soldering paste on the box, so I'm not sure if I can trust th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhahihula on 05/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is is really good flux. It comes in perfect can that hold closed even if it fall under the table. It is non corrosive so there is no need to remove it after soldering. I was suspicious about that so I tried it and even after two month there is no corrosio... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoyster181 on 06/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good for etch sensitive PCB's Cleaning up residue is simple with a hot, slightly damp rag. Great for re-tinning your old soldering iron tips after scrubbing. Cons:Not as good as other fluxes for difficult to solder surfaces unless preheated on an abrased surfa... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections