Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvvladan on 01/21/2014

Great product! It has the perfect space for all the useful items you need to have in the front, while cycling, such as Cel phone, wet tissues, energy bars, small tissue pack, small sun screen lotion etc. I even manage to attach there a small bike pump! I bought it 18 months ago, use my bikes a lot and it is as good as new, which means good quality. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjiturrieta on 12/02/2013

Muy bueno, buen material, buen tamaño. Bonito y delicado acabado. buena presentacion. No le encuentro contras, esta todo okey con este mini bag. es una gran idea para llevar tus cosas personales So hacer la correa de sujeción que pasa por debajo del tubo del marco un poco más arriba los ajustes, para que calze mejor. En general es una ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykabbo on 10/28/2013

Cheap and good quality on the exterior, Ease of installation and removal. Can be used to keep flash lights, wallets, handphone and etc. There seem to be a burn mark at the interior of my pouch, whereby a part of the inner lining of the pouch seems to be melted like someone burn it with a lighter. I do not know if it's meant to be like that. Not for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byutkuunal on 10/02/2013

This Merida nylon bike double saddle bag has an adequate material for its function. Semi-waterproof, so for a short-time raining you can save your stuffs. Mount and unmount is very easy so you can easily take it with you during parking. It has 4 compartment. 2xbig and 2xfillet area. Additionally it has a pda/phone area with velcro feature on top side.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylumatosrj on 08/21/2013

Very good quality, it owns the price you pay for it. Low profile, you can keep the small things, like cellphone, moneyn documents, ipods and keychains, safe and very accessible while you are riding. the straps may be too long to fit on your bike, but it isn't a big problem. I missed a handle to be able to carry it when you leave the bike parked. I'm ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycgl1786 on 06/30/2013

Small and beautiful. Material is good quality. There are many compartiment to carry stuff what you need. Good price. Pequeno e bonito. Bom material. Tem varios compartilhamentos para carregar pequenos objetos. Preço justo. Nothing. For this price, it is a very nice bag. Nothing to complain. Nada. Por este preço, esta é uma bolsa otima.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScherbakovSB on 06/06/2013

This bag is small, so do not interfere with riding the bike and not spoil the view. Despite its small size it fits a lot of things that I take when I ride a bike. For example, I always put materials and tools for tire repair. cons of this product: 1) stick it in the front, a pocket for carrying a mobile phone is upside down. In this position, the phone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykorobue on 03/21/2013

Well, i am completely satisfied with this merida nylon bike double saddle bag, its really really useful, very important for me for example i dont have a bike clothes yet, and i hate putting things in the pocket, this is just perfect and came in perfect time, arrived today and i already used in a night road that i gone through! no cons yet, just good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygdlauro on 02/06/2013

Very good bag for carrying everyday things on my bike. It's plenty of space and fits cool on my Merida bike and also has place to carry my mobile phone during my rides. I love my new bag! and I'm also thinking on buying another one for my girlfriends' bike. Materials used on the construction of this bag are durable and washable. Really useful thing.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunoLHCereser on 01/23/2013

First of all it is very useful. I put in it my wallet, my PDA (on the top pocked), my repair tool, some glue and tire patchs. There is still space in it. there are two main pockets on each side and two external pockets in front of them. so you can put it anything you want. It is small but just like i said: useful. The velcro in the flaps could be a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections