Customer’s impression:
Practical Levné Pevne
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Pretty handy bag

posted by Moto7451 on 03/26/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Small size (doesn't get in the way). Has an inner pocket inside each flap pockets. The top of the bag has a pouch and strap that perfectly holds my iPhone 3G w/ plastic case. Three point mounting system keeps the bag in place (I mount the front strap around the head tube).

The straps on the three point mount could stand to have a little more adjustability. They will fit a large cross-section aluminum mountain bike top tube perfectly but are a little long for my ChroMo road bike's ~1.25" top tube and narrower head tube.

The velcro seems to work well but for another buck I wouldn't mind seeing some clips or snap buttons to ensure the flaps don't come undone.

This is what I can carry in mine:

-Cloth case for my Guarder G-C4 (SKU 48879) (these will kinda fit inside but are a smidgen too long to not make the bag do funny things)

-Thin/Short cable lock for my beater bike that no one would steal

-Alan wrench to adjust brakes.

-iPhone 3G (on top of bag).

I'd still have a good bit of room for a couple other things like a candy/energy bar & my wallet. I could also probably put a tube, tire levers, etc in one side of the bag. I can definitely put patches/levers in there even with what I usually carry.

This is a great bag to get stuff out of your pockets/out of a backpack. I may get another one to attach on the opposite side of the top tube (to the seat post) so I can carry some more small things.

Post comment

DX Everywhere