• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Pretty handy bag

posted by Moto7451 on 03/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Small size (doesn't get in the way). Has an inner pocket inside each flap pockets. The top of the bag has a pouch and strap that perfectly holds my iPhone 3G w/ plastic case. Three point mounting system keeps the bag in place (I mount the front strap around the head tube).

Cons:

The straps on the three point mount could stand to have a little more adjustability. They will fit a large cross-section aluminum mountain bike top tube perfectly but are a little long for my ChroMo road bike's ~1.25" top tube and narrower head tube.

OtherThoughts:

The velcro seems to work well but for another buck I wouldn't mind seeing some clips or snap buttons to ensure the flaps don't come undone.

This is what I can carry in mine:

-Cloth case for my Guarder G-C4 (SKU 48879) (these will kinda fit inside but are a smidgen too long to not make the bag do funny things)

-Thin/Short cable lock for my beater bike that no one would steal

-Alan wrench to adjust brakes.

-iPhone 3G (on top of bag).

I'd still have a good bit of room for a couple other things like a candy/energy bar & my wallet. I could also probably put a tube, tire levers, etc in one side of the bag. I can definitely put patches/levers in there even with what I usually carry.

Bottomline:

This is a great bag to get stuff out of your pockets/out of a backpack. I may get another one to attach on the opposite side of the top tube (to the seat post) so I can carry some more small things.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections