Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywizodd1 on 03/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Stays sharp Cuts small (22ga & smaller) & insulation Cuts in tight places. Well made. Great for EOD work. Epoxy coat handles won't rust and get rough surfaced. Cons: Still slightly high...though that will depend upon how long they actually last.I'm not a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviktorbir on 03/06/2014

So unsharp you cannot cut yourself accidentally. Only PRO I can think of. Extremely unsharp. You can only cut rigid materials. So, it can cut cardboard but not a paper towel. One of my worst boughts in Deal Extreme. They just don't work. I guess that if you want them to cut something more rigid than I wanted, they'll may be worth it, but I suggest you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytbdantas on 01/16/2014

Easy to use, no need to put your fingers inside it, like traditional scissors; very sharp cut due to the ceramic pieces. No cons until now, but it could have some cover or protection to avoid blades breakage, since I think they are very fragile (ceramic). It allows to change the blades, due to the screws. I do not know if this blades are sold separately,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJBeier on 08/14/2013

- good product - easy to use - sharp blades - allow to cut paper and other things with precision - the right size: 1 inch blade, about 3 inches of handling space. Price can be a little lower. Could get them with maybe a plastic sheath with a pocket clip. Will do the job nicely. It is necessary to have taken care of not falling them to the soil or slap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphiliusfogg on 02/04/2013

Very hard. It should be shown next to a ruler - it was smaller than I expected. The hinge is bendable metal so if you twist it out of shape you have to twist it into shape so the blades push against each other and are on the correct side of each other. The hinge is soft metal - it needs to be so you can work it, but you can bend it completely out of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywoliveirajr on 01/10/2013

- good product; - easy to use; - very very sharp blades; - allow to cut paper and other things with precision; - the right size: 1 inch blade, about 3 inches of handling space. - came a little "rusty", probably problems with oil drying along the manufacturing process. Need to clean it a bit before using, I'm not sure if it'll get real-rusty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPerumal on 01/02/2013

I use it mainly for trimming the end of thread before threading a needle. Fuzzy ends on frayed threads make it extremely difficult for the thread to go through the eye of the needle the first time, and this little scissor will put a sharp point on the thread each time. Metal scissors do not stay sharp enough to be useful at this task for any reasonable ... Read more

Using the scissors to trim the end of thread
    0 0
  • posted byjosines1967 on 11/15/2012

Ideal utensil if there is sewed very much the being of very easy and comfortable managing, very useful and practical at the moment of having to cut many threads when an article is finished off, since the task turns out to be more rapid that if it is realized by a few conventional scissors. Them it is not necessary to have to sharpen so to the being ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybandit1331 on 08/26/2012

Light, sharp, not blunt. The main advantage - the blade size. Ideal for small work, the final finishing anything. I recommend to all those involved in handmade One must be careful with the blades, but it's bearable. Build quality is upset, the picture is incorrect. limiter is open, but the blades are fixed only on one bolt Change the picture, it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelmalo on 07/23/2012

Small and useful scissors. They cut really well. Due to its size, they seem specially suitable for using with plants. Quite small in your hand, build quality is not great. The scissors are smaller than I thought. Plastic handle does not feel very good (flex sensation is definitely not good), I am not sure at all how long they will last. Quite good gardening ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections