Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• It cuts threads of ceramics.

posted by josines1967 on 11/15/2012
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Ideal utensil if there is sewed very much the being of very easy and comfortable managing, very useful and practical at the moment of having to cut many threads when an article is finished off, since the task turns out to be more rapid that if it is realized by a few conventional scissors. Them it is not necessary to have to sharpen so to the being of ceramics they never lose the edge.

Cons:

It is necessary to have taken care of not falling them to the soil or slap them, since to the being of ceramics they are delicate and can break or damage the edge. They do not have case or any other type of protection to be able to guard them when they are not used and to avoid this way possible falls or fortuitous cuts.

OtherThoughts:

It would be ideal that had a case to guard them when they are not used. Up to the date I have used cortahilos of edge metal-workers, the only difference that meeting is that the purified one of the metallic cortahilos is major that that of the ceramic one. The major advantage that I see is that I can use also to prune plants and does not oxidize.

Bottomline:

A protective sleeve to prevent possible accidents, would be ideal, because the ceramic blade cuts much.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections