Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMrGoodCat on 05/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The cap feels genuine and durable especially for the price it's at. It's VERY stylish as it gives a second look to ongoing people. The feel of wearing the cap is actually really comfortable, you'll sometimes forget you're even wearing a cap!! Overall. Good Cap for it's p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytitan75 on 04/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Good build quality, with good materials used - Comfortable fit - Very nice design (I like Domo) - Easy to adjust strap Cons:- None I can think of OtherThoughts:Nice material and comfortable to wear, I like the Domo design. The colors are bright and attractive... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykazenokage on 12/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Done with good garment, solid and in line with my head. I like how it look like when put on, this kind of hat usually don't fit well this one is perfect. It's funny, and the domokun paint appear solidCons:No real cons, may be that the price might be a bit lower.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections