Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMrGoodCat on 05/31/2011

The cap feels genuine and durable especially for the price it's at. It's VERY stylish as it gives a second look to ongoing people. The feel of wearing the cap is actually really comfortable, you'll sometimes forget you're even wearing a cap!! Overall. Good Cap for it's price. It could be a a little cheaper, but well worth the price. Some of the linings ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytitan75 on 04/06/2011

- Good build quality, with good materials used - Comfortable fit - Very nice design (I like Domo) - Easy to adjust strap - None I can think of Nice material and comfortable to wear, I like the Domo design. The colors are bright and attractive. Good cap made with good quality materials, looks more expensive than the price I paid. I usually wear a cap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykazenokage on 12/24/2010

Done with good garment, solid and in line with my head. I like how it look like when put on, this kind of hat usually don't fit well this one is perfect. It's funny, and the domokun paint appear solid No real cons, may be that the price might be a bit lower. This kind of cap are hard to use for not still childpeople so a little discount might help. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections