Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydesignr92 on 03/20/2015

PROS great size and detail for a simple collector like me CONS the size is small (8,5cm X 4cm) and not good for cosplay if that is what u look for in this product

perfect for a simple collector like me

Impression:cute;

0 0 0

• posted byMarcoRodriguez on 03/04/2015

Pros: They are very good quality, ink and drawings have no distortion, excellent price. Cons: none really Other thoughts: They are the perfect gift for a fan of Sakura, Sakura should be also the cards.

Impression:cute,Beautiful;

0 0 0

• posted byYuirene on 01/12/2015

Una còpia en miniatura de les cartes de Clow. Inclouen totes les cartes que apareixen a la serie i al manga. En mida molt petita, et cap al palmell de la mà. La capsa és distinta de l'original però resulta graciosas. Un element decoratiu per amants de Card Captor Sakura

Impression:Bona copia,precios;

0 0 0

• posted by8884794 on 12/21/2014

Very cute and features most of the cards for Cardcaptors I believe. It is however a very small set, so if you are looking for bigger set this one would not be the one to get. This one is still good even if you want a bigger set though, very cheap price for good quality portable cards. Was very... Read more

Cute little set of Cardcaptors Cards Cute little set of Cardcaptors Cards Cute little set of Cardcaptors Cards

Impression:cute;

0 0 0

• posted byCurroBurgos on 11/10/2014

I bought this item and was missing two cards. It's cheap but not worth it. Compré este artículo y le faltaban dos cartas. Es barato pero no merece la pena

Impression:bad;

0 0 0

• posted byDarlingThings on 07/07/2014

- can be framed - cute pocket sized - great for a card captors cosplay/costume - good price - very cute - incredible art - extremely small compared to the anime sized ones - unfortunate chinese/japanese instructions I absolutely love the fact that I was able to use these for my friend's cosplay I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRockyHidan on 04/19/2014

Seems a lot like the cards of the anime Sakura Card Captor, the images are beautiful, but the cards are smaller than I expected. It is too small. I guess was more bigger. I would use the cards to make presentations cosplay, but due to the small size of the letters, I can not use them. Some cards... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byp3 on 03/28/2014

Lovely pocketsize clow cards all there lovely to keep and look at. Really enjoyed the show when it was on tv seen them all and the movies. I just wish they were normal sized i dont mind the smallness though. Tried to share a picture wouldnt let me yet but theyre at least a few inches the original... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEPBEN on 01/16/2014

Good looking with acceptable quality Claw cards from popular 00s anime. It looks very similar to original tho. They are really small. Since its not a big problem, but if you are looking for an authentic to anime cards for cosplay look for a bigger ones. Look for a bigger ones cards. I saw them on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAzgoca on 10/25/2013

It contain 52 cards from the manga, anime and first movies and 1 instruction booklet that is written either in Japanese or Chinese. It will definitely reminds you of your childhood. It is a lot smaller than both the manga and anime. It is only size from the base of the hand till the base of the a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere