Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDarlingThings on 07/07/2014

- can be framed - cute pocket sized - great for a card captors cosplay/costume - good price - very cute - incredible art - extremely small compared to the anime sized ones - unfortunate chinese/japanese instructions I absolutely love the fact that I was able to use these for my friend's cosplay and then ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRockyHidan on 04/19/2014

Seems a lot like the cards of the anime Sakura Card Captor, the images are beautiful, but the cards are smaller than I expected. It is too small. I guess was more bigger. I would use the cards to make presentations cosplay, but due to the small size of the letters, I can not use them. Some cards come ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byp3 on 03/28/2014

Lovely pocketsize clow cards all there lovely to keep and look at. Really enjoyed the show when it was on tv seen them all and the movies. I just wish they were normal sized i dont mind the smallness though. Tried to share a picture wouldnt let me yet but theyre at least a few inches the original size ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEPBEN on 01/16/2014

Good looking with acceptable quality Claw cards from popular 00s anime. It looks very similar to original tho. They are really small. Since its not a big problem, but if you are looking for an authentic to anime cards for cosplay look for a bigger ones. Look for a bigger ones cards. I saw them on DX ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAzgoca on 10/25/2013

It contain 52 cards from the manga, anime and first movies and 1 instruction booklet that is written either in Japanese or Chinese. It will definitely reminds you of your childhood. It is a lot smaller than both the manga and anime. It is only size from the base of the hand till the base of the middle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrsrare on 09/10/2013

· The cards are cute. · They come in a handy size. · Quality is remarcable for the price. · They're just like the ones in the anime series, but they're a nice thing to have even if you aren't a fan of it. · The box arrived opened, but that's a minor con. It's easy to fix. &#1... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynela00 on 08/03/2013

the cards arrived directly to my house although i live in Bolivia and in an apartment. Every time i had doubts about the shipping i could chat in live with dx people and they treated me very well. you can be easily carried pocket come into palm, comes all complete do not miss any of the letters (with ... Read more

all cards cards 1 cards 2 all cards 2 intruccion sakura box Mini sakura cards

0 0 1

• posted byJesskLC on 06/26/2013

Are very similar to the anime. The cards are made of durable material. The relationship between price and quality is good. The cards are small. The box that the cards come are very resistant material. There is no more reason for complaint. The boxes of cards could be made of a material stronger, tougher.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyusuke67 on 03/16/2013

The cards arrived directly to my house although i live in argentina and in an apartment. Every time i had doubts about the shipping i could chat in live with dx people and they treated me very well. The shipment lasted more than 2 months to arrive. and due to the price i payed for my product they didn&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxnaoko on 03/02/2013

The card set is really cute. It has all the cards that appears in the anime show and they look nice! Its a perfect gift for any CardCaptor Sakura's fan as the small size they have make them look cuter. The paper quality is not the best and they look a little fragile. Furthermore, the box came with a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections