DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Crystal Alloy Earrings - Colorful (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymerizinha on 11/08/2013

It so beautiful and the work done on it, is just flawless when it comes to the fron part. Very colorful, stylish and fashion. The pin of the earring is not that good and the clutch is too loose. It wont be possible to wear it with its clutch, I'll need to find a better one. The pin is peeling, what may ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarlamoraes on 08/12/2013

These earrings are very beautiful. They look rich. They are packed in plastic bag securely attached, which is very firm on shipping. Earrings are very beautiful the colors are a bit different from the one shown on the site and is a little heavy. The pins that hold the earrings are very thin and the earrings ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfcwalter on 04/11/2011

These earrings are absolutely beautiful! They are not for everyday use, only for special occasions, for going out at night, etc. The stones on it are glass-like, shiny and nice. I got a lot of compliments when I wear it, and people don't believe it is that cheap. It looks expensive, shiny and nice! The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlais on 04/08/2011

These earrings are very beautiful. They look rich. They are packed in bubble bag, which is very firmly on the road. Earrings are very beautiful versicolor. Immediately surrounding this notice and compliments. I am very happy when they are wearing. But how long these earrings can not wear because they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshakherezada on 02/10/2011

My earrings are so beautiful and I love them! I agree these earrings not for every day, only for special occasions. Stones made from glass (not plastic) and have good looking. What else? Stones fastened securely. I agree that it's well finished and no stone has come loose. It looks fresh and sparkling!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBecamika on 02/07/2011

Earrings are beautiful to use on special occasions. The stones are very shinny and of good quality. It is well finished and no stone has come loose.The back of the earrings is also well done. Colors are assorted, are not exactly the colors shown in the photo on the site. In my case, I would rather have ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections