DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Crystal Alloy Earrings - Colorful (Pair)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfcwalter on 04/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These earrings are absolutely beautiful! They are not for everyday use, only for special occasions, for going out at night, etc. The stones on it are glass-like, shiny and nice. I got a lot of compliments when I wear it, and people don't believe it is that che... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlais on 04/08/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These earrings are very beautiful. They look rich. They are packed in bubble bag, which is very firmly on the road. Earrings are very beautiful versicolor. Immediately surrounding this notice and compliments. I am very happy when they are wearing. But how long t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshakherezada on 02/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:My earrings are so beautiful and I love them! I agree these earrings not for every day, only for special occasions. Stones made from glass (not plastic) and have good looking. What else? Stones fastened securely. I agree that it's well finished and no stone has come loo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBecamika on 02/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Earrings are beautiful to use on special occasions. The stones are very shinny and of good quality. It is well finished and no stone has come loose.The back of the earrings is also well done. Cons:Colors are assorted, are not exactly the colors shown in the photo on the s... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections