Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobcesar on 12/26/2013

I bought this Tail Bag thinking that it was the small one like the ones of my friends. But when it arrives, oh gosh, its way better and bigger. You can put ur wallet, cellphone, keys and some food inside with no problem at all. I trully recomend this tail bag for those who wants carry their personal stuffs when cycling! The price is ok. The quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byincuabte on 12/10/2013

The saddle bag fits into my bike and I uses it almost everyday until I found a replacement and gave it to my buddy. The saddle bag serves its purpose, keeping alan key set, some tissues and wet tissue pack, first aid spray, some monies and mobile phone. The bag is not water proof. If ride on puddles of water, the puddle may splash onto the zip area ... Read more

Saddle bag on Tern Link bike.
    0 0
  • posted byirlla on 07/29/2013

Besides being inexpensive, is super useful too! I loved it because it is beautiful and combined with my bike. Helps me a lot during pedaling. It's good to put any kind of thing. I put my cell phone and headphones, and looks great! Gave higher quality at my cycling and helped me a lot! Dx rocks! The only counter product is that it does not come with ... Read more

GIANT bag
    0 0
  • posted byyinyoungster on 05/31/2013

Easy to install, and fits under most seats that has the two prong wire configuration. Size is not too big or too small and does not become cumbersome under the bicycle. The ability to connect and disconnect by a snap connector was ingeniously designed, as well as the zipper to increase the size if need be. The Velcro strap for the bar adds reassurance ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byweilim on 04/11/2013

Material of good quality, all the zips seem sturdy and well made. Capacity is good to carry your tools and other small pieces for cycling. Has mount for a light at the back as well. Has a main compartment as well as a smaller compartment underneath which could be used for keys/money etc. Also the main compartment can expand with another zip. The mount ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWildoishi on 03/27/2013

the over all is tough for the price .. worth the buy.. i think its a rainproof based on the appearance comes with a special tool .. good for my bike the pockets are small .. you cant store bottles maybe for repair tools only .. or gels .. nothing more . i thought the bag is large enough to fit water bottle good for the price :)) .. if you're looking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypetelczyc on 03/26/2013

Excellet saddle pack, holds heaps of stuff. expandable. GREAT!!! materials. good looks great size - it's a big saddle bag (size Large). fits easily comes with allen key takes 1 min to install over the seat. the clip is very very solid and holds it perfectly + there is a safety strap to fasten it on the seat rail none! this is my second one, bought one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaverick974 on 03/04/2013

Good quality (bag, not mount), cleverly utilized inner space. Nice design, looks expensive. Really cheap. Mount, very flimsy... The bag itself is of excellent quality and is very useful. It has a clever design and fits easily both keys, repair kit and some tools. The mount is terrible. It has to screws, and both of them broke while mounting. I had to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPROBurn on 02/27/2013

Great product. I recommend to all. Seems to be very sturdy. The bag is ideal for transportation. Design nice. Ótimo produto. Recomendo a todos. Parece ser bem resistente. A bolsa é ideal para o transporte. Design agradavel. Nothing. Nada. Great product. I recommend to all. Seems to be very sturdy. The bag is ideal for transportation. Design ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzilbero on 02/19/2013

easy installation on the bicycle chair Made by "Giant" - good brand lotsa space inside the bag for many useful items you would carry when going on a ride expandable bottom with zipper compact but not too compact didn't find any so far...it's really nice it would be nice if instead of a grey band in the back there was some yellow light returning ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections