• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Very good cool thing

posted by Mahone1993 on 02/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Very good thing where you have the light and you do not elektirnu. I use the cottage for a long time and it's really cool ... I just had to adjust the machine because the light period did not correspond to what I wanted to do. I recommend to buy the cottages and the like

Cons:

very weak battery! lasting more than 4 hours. the resistance is so light is not given full LED lights, the switch after some time has a bad contact, it is necessary to replace or maintain. Charger to the phone is quite broken so it will not fit, or at least to me ... the best when you construct your on USB

OtherThoughts:

If you buy equipment you need to buy at least 3000mAh battery as I did and I replace the battery inside, preferably also analyze the bulb (it goes wrong, I broke it a little but spátky glued together) and then unsolder resistance and hard power. otherwise super

Bottomline:

The cool thing! Simply replace the battery with a stronger resistance unsolder and it works! solar panel is very performance when using only the light! during the summer you will shine all night until the morning (if the 3000mAh battery) during the day and then charge again. The cool thing! I recommend to all!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections