DX » Community » Reviews » LED Shot Cup (Red LED)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJohnnyCache on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Very cool and gets a lot of attention.- -Cost is reasonable.- -Plastic so you can use it around the pool and not worry about it breaking and falling in the water.- -Activated when you put liquid in the cup.- -De-activated when the cup is dry.- -No off/on button to go b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKamikazeNL on 01/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- No buttons or something. Just needs a little layer of (normal) liquid to work. - Bright flashes in a great colour - The price is great - Suprise anyone you want with these! Cons:- No way to change batteries... - No way to turn of the flashes when they get an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheOnePb on 11/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works great, even with a small layer of drink Great to gift someone, very original and people will not expect it Bright LED and beautiful red light Normal size shot cup thus great for parties! Not very expensive Great build quality, looks neat. Cons:No way to... Read more

0 0
  • Fun
    posted byDaanK on 08/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's quite cheap and fun to have. Nothing life-changing, but it certainly is something funny to show some of your friend on e.g. parties. It is great that the LEDs turn on and off automatically. Cons:It is a bit weird that this red shot cup is $0.70 more expensive than... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlejo on 11/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You have probably read some of the other reviews that explain how this works etc. Now I am going to tell you the best reason(s) to buy several: I brought one into a bar as a joke. the bartender loved it and provided me with enough free drinks to soften me up e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYokise on 10/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use -> there is no button, you just have to serve the drink. I think it's possible to change the battery but I never tried. Cons:It's plastic, but maybe for someone it is better because it's harder to break. There is no box, it's a shame if you want to make a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylittlewouter on 12/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its a very nice gadget. On the photo it is not very clear to see how it look. Its very bright, not easy to break because its plastic and it works directly when you put something in the cup. Nice shape Cons:Is realy small! I think it's 1/15 of a liter what can... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrixR4kids on 12/04/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-great product for ppl who are into unique items, or just people who love to take voda shots lol -i like how it keeps flashing when in dark, amazing color Cons:-exact same thing as the blue version, except this item took longer to ship, and for some strange reason it cost... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections