DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine WD 2.5" Hard Drive with External USB 2.0 Enclosure (500GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjones3976 on 06/27/2013

Simple to use. No need the power supplier extra. Easy to carry (your bag or pocket). Good price and short time to arrive here in Brazil. I am using since march of 2012. No problems. I recommend. Nothing. I recommend that you use the cable connected in two usb of your computer. This action gives more ... Read more

HD and the Usb connection - very simple HD working properties of HD WD

0 0 0

• posted bycbenegas on 10/31/2012

It is definitely one of the best purchases I made in DX.com, for price and quality. It is relatively fast (average speed between 30 and 50 MB per second). It is easy to use (connect it directly to my computer and it automatically detected). The size is perfect to accompany you anywhere. The cable is ... Read more

Hard drive WD 2,5"

0 0 0

• posted byanosk on 07/25/2012

a good example of a simple external hard disc. its relativity fast and extremely easy to use. i have six external hard discs and this one is one of my favorites. very slim and fits well into cases. i like the shape because it is very square so it stacks easily. i think the metal casing helps to keep ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfedetorres on 04/22/2011

- It depends on your needs but I really needed an external drive for backing up my data so its super useful and it works of with any computer - The quality is what you expect, its plastic but its nice plastic, and not fragile at all, it already has suffered a few falls and stays the sale - Its easy to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGersonDX on 03/25/2011

Hitachi was the first in the capacity race to hit the 500gb back during the summer and their products were the first out of the gates. Though at the time, others had released hard drives with higher platter densities, Hitachi won the race by putting more platters in the hard drive. In the case of the ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byangelkasparov on 02/11/2011

Just what I was looking for! It's a great external HD, has a great capacity (real capacity 465GB, but no HD drive always reaches it's full nominal capacity), a real stylish look, it's small (so you can carry it in a purse, for example, if you're a woman, it fits anywhere), easy to use (just plug and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections