Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPitate on 02/11/2014

Size, easy to use, esata wire quality. none I was looking for eSata cable when I found this one. At the begginning, I refuse the idea of an external case, but, after see that, I bought with fear this one. After several months, I'm enjoyning this case using on Global IT department, increasing the data transfer time from a quick USB 2.0 to a eSata data ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeskaatje on 03/02/2013

No need for an extra power supply, since it can be drawn from a free USB port. Works plug & play. Uses an free USB port for extra power to the drive mine needed it) The harddrive case a just a peace of plastic, which is not so strong to keep the drive safe. The case does not have connection on outside. Case is just a box to store the drive. That'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheionu on 07/10/2012

It's cheap, but only get this if you need the eSata connector, otherwise you can get full enclosures for less money. The case is plastic, which is not a problem by itself except the hinges are just bent plastic too. The question is not IF they will break, but WHEN, and I think sooner rather than later. If the con doesn't bother you then by all means ... Read more

1 7

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections