DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Vampire's Tooth Shaped Ice Tray - Color Assorted
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhieifcb on 08/13/2013

- Very cheap product. - The case is so funny, like a real vampire chest. - I really like the design alot. - Its very flexible, easy to take your ice cubes out. - Smelled a bit weird when arrived, put it in hot water to get rid of the weird smell. - Maybe more ice cubes fitted in the chest, its not much ice cubes. But it looks very cool though: vampire ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPamelum on 10/13/2012

- Great design, even the packaging. - Really original product, not your average cube ice tray, that's why I especially love it! - Love the color too, not white nor light colors like most ice trays. - Much more cheaper than you can get it anywhere else. - The packaging came all smush and I was planning on giving it as a present, so not very presentable.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysisielnacho@gmail.com on 08/28/2012

Pretty good quality rubber ice tray, very flexible and easy to use! It looks good and each one comes in their individual packaging! You could get them in red or black and the shapes are really great! No cons. so far! No smell at all or any weird kind of flavour from the tray! It would be great to get them for around 3 bucks each. I mean, it's worth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byALWest on 07/22/2012

- good quality rubber tray material, flexible, doesnt freeze hard. - non smell/non taste tray - good design, great ice cubes! - cool tray shape. - good packaging (for gifts) - product was exactly as per photographs. - no cons. (very easy to get ice blocks out of tray, NO flavour or smell from tray) - great design, funky iceblocks for parties. - great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielaquinta on 07/16/2012

It makes a nice performance for your friends and guests. The form is flexible. The ice is easily come out of the form, and doesn't break. It melt in a glass for a while, so you can enjoy it for some time, still it desappear and goes with the beverage. The form has a strong smell, which is not so nice. In a few days the smell became not so strong, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykanifolska on 03/27/2011

It makes a nice performance for your friends and guests. The form is flexible. The ice is easily come out of the form, and doesn't break. It melt in a glass for a while, so you can enjoy it for some time The form has a strong smell, which is not so nice. In a few days the smell became not so strong, but it's still there. My friends loved it. And i'm ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections