DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Fixed Iris Lens for CCTV Camera (1.8mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysebas242 on 06/13/2014

Good quality, the lens fits in the camera with no issues. The image seems to be a bit blurry in comparison with the original lens even after adjusting the focus by turning in and out the new lens. good materials and reasonable price, make sure that it fits in your camera and you might have to adjust ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byazrifaizul on 01/20/2014

Easily replaced my FI8910W and FI8909W lenses 1.8mm vs 3.6mm - go figure, you can expect wide area of coverage for your surveillance camera. packaging is sturdy and rugged. lenses fully protected. i didn't expect it to arrive a week earlier which is great! maybe some luck :) Minor fish-eye effect - can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNagcanales74 on 09/26/2013

-The view angle is surprisingly wide and the image quality is still very good. - The price is very low, while quality is acceptable. - Shipping costs are very low but I recommend registered mail instead of free shipping (just in case) -The only con is the length of the lens does not allow good access ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydefjam on 05/25/2013

didnt cost too much, sturdy construction(appears to be made of metal), works very well. no real cons to this item. i dont have any complaints or any gripes about it. i bought this item not using really for its intended prupose. instead of going on a surveillance camera, it has been modified to go onto ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjusv on 01/28/2013

Well built, ok quality. For the price the image quality is good. I little a bit fish eye effect but for the lens of this size, it is to be expected. As stated here, in most IP cameras which have a housing protecting the lens from the elements outside this lens will show the housing. You can use this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymennowo on 12/31/2012

Good quality build, come with a cover. No cons. Note that this lens, as opposed to most M12 x 0.5 lenses, come WITH a filter that lets through only visible light. This means: it does NOT let through infrared (unless you could manage to remove the filter without damaging the lens). This is good if you ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjimakosb on 11/27/2012

very good product. I use in my foscam clone cameras, and realy "opens" my view. I order wto in first to try it, but after oder more for all my cameras. maybe more wide in front side, because is difficult to handle if need to put all inside the camera. Also more length is required too. good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndreiPopa on 08/19/2012

good lens. worked for me on Wired Surveillance Camera w/ 48-IR LED Night Vision - White (PAL) ccd and CMOS Color Surveillance Security Camera with 6-IR LED Night-Vision and Stand Holder (PAL). I had to modify the height of the sensor on Wired Surveillance Camera w/ 48-IR LED Night Vision - White (PAL)... Read more

Replacement Fixed Iris Lens for CCTV Camera (1.8mm Replacement Fixed Iris Lens for CCTV Camera (1.8mm Replacement Fixed Iris Lens for CCTV Camera (1.8mm Replacement Fixed Iris Lens for CCTV Camera (1.8mm)

0 0 0

• posted byz3jvns on 07/26/2012

> good image quality > wide angle > IR filter, same as the original lens the came with my IP camera > lens goes way inside when winding it to get it to focus exposing the removable cap winder (housing) I took from my original lens when viewed from the back of the lens > it loses focus ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrololosh on 02/11/2012

- A wide angle. - Metal enclosure. - IR cut filter - come with a protective cap. - the protective cap on one side only - aperture is less than that of conventional lenses. may be worse at night show. picked to replace a rear view camera. old lens showed too little. with this lens can see everything. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections