DX » Community » Reviews » 24-Key Wireless Infrared IR Remote Controller for RGB LED Light Bulb (1*CR2025)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygreenhac on 07/15/2013

Great Price, does exactly what I needed. Quite robust given what you are paying for it. Battery is included None that I've found so far having used the item a few times. Great for a cheap way to control projects when combined with an Infrared decoder module and an Arduino. By using some simple code I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRav3nSpy on 05/18/2013

Good points this remote includes a battery, and it works perfect. The weight of the control is fantastic, and small size, which allows save or carry it anywhere and hardly notice their presence. As negative points could only note that the sticker bearing the command, you may have come off easily. If ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysyc on 09/27/2012

Great replacement for Item 42285 E27 60MM 5W RGB Multicolored IR Remote Control Light Bulb (AC 85~265V) After I bought this lightbulb, I somehow lost the remote, but now I can use it again! The remote that came with my light bulb had the silver and button colours painted on, but this remote it is a sticker.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections