Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcioferro on 08/14/2013

Very nice gadget, easy to instal and use. The iphone get´s just one hand for from you. Muito bom, fácil de instalar e usar. O telefone fica a apenas uma mão de você. Muito bom para usar no viva voz quando estiver dirigindo ou para utilizar o GPS do telefone. No cons. Sem contras. Very nice gadget, easy to instal and use. The iphone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklotejog on 07/29/2013

It's a very good product, sticks very good to the window and the iphone fits perfectly. the mechanic part of the product works fine also. be sure you put the holder tight and strong on the window. it works perfect with a usb radio. You have to take your iphone out of the case, or else it won't fit. to take the iphone out of the holder, you have to be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaishik on 06/13/2013

Using this holder more than 1 year. No problems within this period, even at low temperatures in winter (-20-25 degrees centigrade). Good quality plastic, big strong cup. The screen of iPhone is not covered by any parts of holder - usability on 100%. When driving offroad the holder stays on the window even at high shaking. Durable joints, screw fixed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfcarnaval on 02/27/2013

The built quality is very good and the sticky part holds just fine on the windshield. The swivel connectors provide a good flexibility, and allows you to ajust it to many directions. It is very hard to remove your iPhone from it, because the fit is very tight. That means that if you use a case or bumper, you will have to remove it to use this. I'm very ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAussieLlama on 11/05/2012

sturdy enough, so long as you aren't too rough Holds phone strady enough to text or make GPS visible can turn sideways or leave vertical Great when accompanied by a charger or FM transmitter. Mine broke (my fault) when i tried to move it without loosening the screws. easy fix though, and now it's stronger than ever. does not work if you have a case ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byrankov on 10/24/2012

Very cheap and handy holder, takes a very little space on the glass. At the beginning of usage it's hard to remove iphone from this holder. I broke plastic corner after 2 months of use. To remove iphone, you need to pull one corner a little. But be carefull, don't do it hard, you can break the plastic, as i do. It's a good thing that i have ordered ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byloosenutnz on 08/30/2012

The innards of this feel very solid Holds my iphone 4s very nicely Doesn't fall off the window Construction is very good Doesn't judder around like some of the other products out there. Some of the plastics are a bit cheap feeling but the mechanisms are excellent. It can be a pain to get the iphone out of the dock, but once you get the technique down,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypepemadruga on 05/14/2012

This is really cheap. It fits perfect for Iphone 4, and it's not very big. The Iphone doesn't move (so when you try to put it off, is a bit hard) Muy barato. Se ajusta perfecto parel el Iphone 4, y no es muy grande. El Iphone no se mueve (por lo que cuando lo intentas quitar es un poco difícil) A bit hard to put the Iphone off, but is better if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytbg1980 on 02/22/2012

Small size Fits the iPhone 4/4S perfectly It clamps on to the window tight The phone has a tight fit. It took me a few days to get a good tecnique to get my phone out from it again. But then again. Your phone will never fall out of this holder I've had a few of these unoriginal mounts for my iPhones over the years. This is by far the absolute best one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydvm999 on 02/22/2012

Holds tight, iPhone fits very good into this holder and I'm not afraid phone will drop out of holder anytime. Price is very attractive. Build quality is good, but with some problems (will be mentioned in cons). Average impression is that this holder worth of it's price definitely. Build quality could be slightly better, for example, label is glue a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections