Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytheunf on 03/24/2013

The finishing is good and it really made me feel secure to hold a 2k brazilian reals equipment while I´m driving´. It shakes a lot and the ajustable holder bends to the weight of the IPAD3 64Gb Wifi. Every time i type on the screen it shakes ;/ The finishing is good and it really made me feel secure to hold a 2k brazilian reals equipment while ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygustavomichel on 07/09/2011

Probably one of the cheapest car holder for iPad. It holds the iPad very well on windshield - suction system is very good. I agree with the other comment: the build material is not very strong. Since I read his comment, I mount my holder with double care. It's not very steady - since is a car product, the structure could be harder (or different) to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalcarvalho on 03/08/2011

This would be a good thing to use iPad as a multimedia system in car and as a GPS turn by turn device. The built quality is so poor. It just broke the first time I've tried to use it. I haven't even had the chance to test it properly. The moveable part where you put the piece that holds the iPad is too fragile. Also it doesn't seem very steady when ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections