DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Soft Carrying Bag for 7" Tablet PC - Black
Customer’s impression:
güzel Ürün tam uyumlu
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysteinberg on 12/09/2014

uzun süredir kullanıyorum sağlam yumuşak kullanışlı 7" cihazlar için tam uyumlu bir ürün fiyatıda iyi uygun Read more

Impression:güzel Ürün tam uyumlu;

0 0 0

• posted byRoSama on 02/15/2014

Excellent product, just what I needed to protect my tablet. the price is very affordable and has very good quality, shipping was very fast. I recommend it. will fit any 7" tablet and protect it for cheap. without any disadvantage. the product is as is specified in the page, is how the sller says.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byromainpnct on 01/21/2014

Price Material is elastic and somewhat thick, which means it can absorb light shocks This is slightly better than just a cloth pouch Resilient (no sign of wear after months of use) Good stitching Very good for chinese brand tablets with no "official" protection available (elastic so adapts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoffdog on 01/10/2014

It's a cheap case, but after a year of use it's still like new. Easy to use, and protect your device. Which is important for me - it doesn't duplicate the thickness of the device like hard cases. It's a bit stinky when new, but after some time it went away. Probably washing it make smell go away quicker.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabiofsb1984 on 10/11/2013

It uses a great material, with soft touch. Very easy to put the tablet inside. I use with a Google Nexus 7 tablet and fits very well. Also, is a cheap item. Less than a half of the price at Brazilians stores. Is really a great product but the smells are not exactly great.. But nothing too strong. I really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomarete on 09/29/2013

It is cheap and very usefull. I bought it for use with my Kindle (Standard, 6'') and it is perfect. It is longer, but the width is correct. The quality seems to be good. I use it everyday and it is like the first day. I like it because it does not occupy much space I think it is the best choice for that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatutemw on 08/22/2013

Great product! If you need it just buy it. Excelente producto, si lo necesitas cómpralo. It´s a carry bag, nothingmore. Lot of time to deliver to Uruguay. Para que llegue a Uruguay hay que esperar casi dos meses. May be it could include a zip botton or something like that. Tal vez incluir un ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzerjiog on 08/02/2013

Worked perfectly for my Ainol Novo7 Advanced II 7". Its simple, easy to use, the quality is fine for its price. Funcionó a la perfección para mi Ainol Novo7 avanzó II 7 ". Es simple, fácil de usar, la calidad está muy bien para su precio. Nothing I can find. Nada que ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynikor321 on 07/19/2013

Is very portable, cheap, and well made. I carry my Kindle Touch everywhere inside. Your Kindle won't get too bulky with this carrying bag, but at the same time it will be protected against scratches. It came with a horrible "plastic" smell. I had to use a lot of ambien deodorant spray and days ... Read more

1. Inserting Kindle Touch (1) 1. Inserting Kindle Touch (2) 3. Kindle inside!

0 0 0

• posted byviciousgti on 07/12/2013

This is a great product to have if you have a small, 7 inch screen tablet or phone. It protects the item inside very well, and is easy to get around a tablet or phone. There is no con with this item, but some people may not like the neoprene smell. This can be used for storing a tablet this is 7 inches ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections