DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Soft Carrying Bag for 7" Tablet PC - Black
Customer’s impression:
güzel Ürün tam uyumlu
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysteinberg on 12/09/2014

uzun süredir kullanıyorum sağlam yumuşak kullanışlı 7" cihazlar için tam uyumlu bir ürün fiyatıda iyi uygun

Impression:güzel Ürün tam uyumlu;

0 0 0

• posted byRoSama on 02/15/2014

Excellent product, just what I needed to protect my tablet. the price is very affordable and has very good quality, shipping was very fast. I recommend it. will fit any 7" tablet and protect it for cheap. without any disadvantage. the product is as is specified in the page, is how the sller... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byromainpnct on 01/21/2014

Price Material is elastic and somewhat thick, which means it can absorb light shocks This is slightly better than just a cloth pouch Resilient (no sign of wear after months of use) Good stitching Very good for chinese brand tablets with no "official" protection available (elastic so to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoffdog on 01/10/2014

It's a cheap case, but after a year of use it's still like new. Easy to use, and protect your device. Which is important for me - it doesn't duplicate the thickness of the device like hard cases. It's a bit stinky when new, but after some time it went away. Probably washing it make smell go away... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabiofsb1984 on 10/11/2013

It uses a great material, with soft touch. Very easy to put the tablet inside. I use with a Google Nexus 7 tablet and fits very well. Also, is a cheap item. Less than a half of the price at Brazilians stores. Is really a great product but the smells are not exactly great.. But nothing too strong.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomarete on 09/29/2013

It is cheap and very usefull. I bought it for use with my Kindle (Standard, 6'') and it is perfect. It is longer, but the width is correct. The quality seems to be good. I use it everyday and it is like the first day. I like it because it does not occupy much space I think it is the best choice a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatutemw on 08/22/2013

Great product! If you need it just buy it. Excelente producto, si lo necesitas cómpralo. It´s a carry bag, nothingmore. Lot of time to deliver to Uruguay. Para que llegue a Uruguay hay que esperar casi dos meses. May be it could include a zip botton or something like that. Tal vez un o... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzerjiog on 08/02/2013

Worked perfectly for my Ainol Novo7 Advanced II 7". Its simple, easy to use, the quality is fine for its price. Funcionó a la perfección para mi Ainol Novo7 avanzó II 7 ". Es simple, fácil de usar, la calidad está muy bien para su precio. Nothing I can que pueda... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynikor321 on 07/19/2013

Is very portable, cheap, and well made. I carry my Kindle Touch everywhere inside. Your Kindle won't get too bulky with this carrying bag, but at the same time it will be protected against scratches. It came with a horrible "plastic" smell. I had to use a lot of ambien deodorant spray I... Read more

1. Inserting Kindle Touch (1) 1. Inserting Kindle Touch (2) 3. Kindle inside!

0 0 0

• posted byviciousgti on 07/12/2013

This is a great product to have if you have a small, 7 inch screen tablet or phone. It protects the item inside very well, and is easy to get around a tablet or phone. There is no con with this item, but some people may not like the neoprene smell. This can be used for storing a tablet this is 7... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: