DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Anti-Dust Dock Plug Stopper for Iphone 3g/3GS/4G/Ipad - Grey (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 11 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byajorgealves on 11/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pequenos objectos protectores da entrada de alimentação de qualquer produto da apple que inclua 30 pinos. Para alem do efeito protector, a pequena peça de silicone evita a entrada de poeiras para o aparelho e ecran. Cons:Uma vez que as pequenas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLoganrlj on 08/14/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excelente produto produto de boa qualidade,bom acabamento fácil de usar,chegou perfeito em bom estado,conforme estava na descrição o produto chegou certinho.Prós: excelente proteção para a porta de entrada - os produtos da Apple s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysardinita on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:In the package there come five pieces of soft silicone that fit perfectly in my Ipod. I have Apple's Ipod touch of 18 Gb but also it serves for Ipad and many types of mobile phone. It is a very economic article that can remove many headaches because it protects... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleromm on 12/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The package contains 5 pieces and the price is just amazing. They´re super well build and fits perfectly. Also the color is nice. It´s a great idea to protect your devices against dust and maybe water. A must definitely Cons:None really, but it would be nice to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZenkiyo on 09/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Does what it's intend to -it covers the hole pretty well and fits snugly -the cover is flat enough that you don't notice it too much once it's on Cons:-it's rubber so if you put it in pockets and rub against it, it might fall out -collects dust because of the rubber sili... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOpooko on 09/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it fit perfect and it keeps THE dust out. it fits perfect on my iPhone and iPad. I keep ordering them. Cons:no cons at all. you lose them very fast because of the size, but is my problem. Maybe in complete white Collor for my white iPhone??????????? OtherThoughts:you lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLigiaBalilla on 08/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Discrete color (it almost merges with the iPhone silver edges). Fits perfectly Holds pretty well. I've been using for almost a month and I haven't lost a single plug. Good quality soft silicone. The price is amazing, considering you get five plugs. Cons:I real... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoaoH18 on 05/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very useful item. I had a problem with the 30-pin dock connector because it was full of dirt and I could not connect it perfectly. With this, i had no more trouble. Cons:Very easy to lose, because it is so small and easy to take out. You need to take c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybramterlouw on 12/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Does what it has to do. - Works with the latest Apple devices. - Comes with 5 included. - Keeps the connector clean. - Looks nice - Made from rubber, so it is flexible. Cons:- It's a bit pricey for such a little thing - Does not work with the older iPod Touc... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywuith on 02/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* They are really cheap. In most stores I have seen them for more than 1$/each! * I use this in all apple product I have. * That colour is great. * It fits great at the connector so it doesn't fall and it easy to put! * It does its job! Cons:* It is a bit soft and maybe... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections