DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Bark-Control Dog Collar with RF Wireless Remote Controller (1*23A + 2*AAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydedi61 on 05/11/2013

works quite good and helps control the dog behavior. it doesn't electrify the dog. it just give sound or vibration and it helps to make the dog stop for a moment. allways need to use it in addition to human orders and other training ability the batteries came with the unit were almost dead. The red light weak and hardly seen. Need to see for how long ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRSDG on 01/02/2013

It's a easy way to get your dog to get out of that behaviour cicle when barking and don't listen to you, besides you can use from far away using a camera so he won't associate it whit the owner. I spent a long time looking for it and the price is great, I recommend it 100%! Your puppy should be accustomed to nylon collars first for not surprising, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjgalluccio on 12/06/2010

I try to use the product and was not eficient. The product do not work very well, some times you press the remote control and it works, and some time dont, and that all BEFORE put on dog's neck. Not easy to make your dog stay with this big thing on neck, speccialy if this dog is from small breeds. The product the product emits a beep every five minutes,... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections