DX » Community » Reviews » 9007 100/80W 6500K White Car Light Bulbs (Pair/DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCBrianA on 01/22/2013

Simple to install - the connector is a standard industry type. I just had to match the part number against the part my car used. They're light bulbs - what more can be said? When you change your bulbs, be SURE not to touch the glass with your bare fingers! This is quartz glass and the oil on your fingers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjayrod1224 on 08/03/2012

- Low electricity consumption and long lasting - Better reflections from road signs - Color temperature: 6500K white - Easy installation, no modification needed - Operating voltage: DC12V 100/80W - Socket type: 9007 did not come in box shown in pic came in cardboard box nice looking bulbs put into my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUnderWurlde on 03/10/2011

I bought these 9007 bulbs for my VW Jetta. Both have died within 8 weeks, on the high and the low beams, at different times. They were slightly brighter than standard bulbs, but not that much. They gave out a blue hue due to the tint of the glass, not because of the gas inside the bulb. They are not ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted by22777 on 02/06/2011

- Low electricity consumption and long lasting - Better reflections from road signs - Color temperature: 6500K white - Easy installation, no modification needed - Operating voltage: DC12V 100/80W - Socket type: 9007 did not come in box shown in pic came in cardboard box nice looking bulbs put into my ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections