DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Plastic Backside Case with Dual SIM Card Adapter for Iphone 4
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlash033 on 08/19/2012

Wow finally i found it. It's good for me when going overseas as can buy sim card without cutting into Micro sim. And is easy to switch from sim 1 & sim 2 under apple phone setting. Must have one n you will not regard. SIM Card holder not easy to access for changing sim card. Ribbon cable & sim card holder to fragile. Instructions is not very ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byepriel1 on 03/28/2011

Have been looking for dual-sim solution for my iPhone4 for a while. This one works. Via a Phone Settings app it lets you switch between the two SIM cards. The app also lets you assign a number for each one of the cards to make it easier to select the one you wish to work with at the moment. The instructions are less than clear. You need to use a bit ... Read more

0 1
  • posted by3rbal on 01/15/2011

its true... it really works, if u have your iphone unlocked or jailbroken, you can choose / switch between your 2 cards without any problem. the case materials are not so impressive like that... but for this price, this product is really a good thing it could be to use both of the cards at the same time (standby dual sim) but no... u have to be switching ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections