Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDelighted on 06/10/2013

Drags no attention when attached. Not 100% white but somewhat transparent, so blends very well with the iPhone's white. (Fears for colour difference are hereby redundant.) Obviously, it keeps out dust/dirt and protects the connection points. Little borders are visible, there where the plastic has been merged together. Not very noticeable when the product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschneider133 on 04/22/2013

This dustplug is everything what I need! It is small, it is easy to use and it protects my iphone like it should! When you put those two little things in your phone, you can hardly see that there is something in it. It's transparant and verry very small! It perfectly hold dust, sand and stuff out of your phone! I can't find any cons on this product.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybtalay on 04/07/2013

plug stopper stays in place. protects the product connector from dust and and splash. the silicone of wide connector is a bit hard and colored yellowish. I think the silicone may have waited very long or exposed to sun. The advertisement shows a clear white silicone, however, if you are a picky one, do not expect a white and clear plug connector. If ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byitsanarocha on 03/04/2013

Both of them fits my iPhone 4s entries perfectly. You can barely tell they are there. They also match any case I put in and give an extra protection to the phone. I can really just see one: they are very easy to lose, because they are small and translucent, so you better be careful where you put them Do its job very well, fits perfectly my iPhone 4s.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byIRVINGZ on 02/27/2013

THIS PRODUCT IS A GOOD IDEA. It is a good idea to provide plugs for both docks. In that way the phone can really be kept clean from dirt and fibers The plugs are very small and there so easily lost when taken out for recharging the iPhone or for using the earphones. This is so frustrating that there is no wish to use them! There should be some kind ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfodum on 01/24/2013

It's cheap and it offers good protection for the connectors. The plugs are transparent at first, but quickly become kind of dirty. Not really a problem, only aesthetically ugly. They might be easy to lose, especially if you take them off all the time (either to charge or to listen to music). I would probably have bought the black ones if I knew these ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJohnnyCache on 01/12/2013

-Does what it is supposed to do. -They stay in. -Keeps dust out especially for people like me who keep their phone in their pants pocket. -None really.- -I would not push the headphone dust protector in too far in fear of it getting stuck. -I also took a pair of pliers and took out the little pin that is used for the sim card since my carrier (Verizon)... Read more

1 0
  • posted byoozpinar on 01/04/2013

easy to use, great stuff... You get this anti dust plug stopper delivered in just mrely a plastig bag, so no retail packaging or whatever. But this does not bother me. The fact is that it fits perfecly in to my ear-phone jacket and in to the adapter jacket. a perfect fit. I really recommend it, if you need one like this. No really cons related to the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykwasekele on 12/21/2012

The microphone plug fits in well and is small not like others i have seen.Its plastic material with a metal pin in the bottom The plug also has a pin on the end which is very useful especially if you are travelling and need to change the sim card The docking plug does not fit my iphone 4s but its ok as i purchased it maily for the microphone plug otherwise ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymegacrusher on 09/12/2012

Now my girlfriend can drop her iphone on the water without worrying about if it's going to get wet inside the phone. And, the bonus: the anti-dust plug for the headphone input is not just a simple plug, it is also a sim card ejector! It doesnt fit the data dock perfectly, but, it is still usable. It is cheap and can avoid some headaches if you accidentally ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections