Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychrischan888 on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is very easy to use. Protects my phone from dust when i put it in my pocket. Fits perfectly on the headphone jack and on the 30pin connector. Quality is good. Product is very cheap. Cons:The headphone cover is hard to remove even without a casing.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrFrekels on 02/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent product, bit dissapointed with the very long wait, but excellent product, excellent quality materials, easy to install and protects the holes really well on the audio jack and dock cable to the socket, useful for dust and liquids, even at the beach is great fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulofranciss on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pequeno, simples e prático. E ainda pode ser usado como a chave para tirar o chip do aparelho. Pode ser usado juntamente com o case. Cons:Não tem. Cumpre com o que promete. Só precisa tomar cuidado, por ser muito pequeno, pode sumir facilmente.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNebur on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It fits perfectly in your iphone. And you can also extract the SIM card with the little stick. It provides your iphone the necessary anti-dust protection. It's so cheap, I've seen this product 10 times expensive in a shop. Cons:None, it works perfectly. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysardes on 01/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Simple. - Nice looking. - Small. - You can use the metal pin on the audio jack to easy open the chip port on your iPhone. Cons:- Sometimes the one for the audio get stucks. - You don't really know what to do with the audio plug when you want to use a headset... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnikern on 01/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice set, to avoid getting dust and dirt into speakers or the aux. Works perfectly and good price aswell. it was easy to loose it. can be hard to get out of the phone once u plugged it in, and its hard to take out and in all the time if u listen to music alot. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLondoncalling on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good fit Protective Cons:Fiddly headphone jack plug OtherThoughts:This is a great product to protect the 30 pin connector and headphone jack from dust and damage. It only takes a second to fit after charging and does not interfere with the look, feel or operation of the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarauder on 12/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is perfect fit to your iPhone or iPod to stop the Dust in the contacts plug. Is easy to use, and combined with a cover is not visible. Perfect Cons:the only one con I found is when you need to plug the charger or the computer, this is a little piece and is possible t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykcjchan on 11/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and fits very easily. Works with most cases. As the LCI (liquid contact indicators) are located in those two ports, having these would be a first line defence against water intrusion that can be detected by Apple. Cons:3.5mm protector sinks in deep and c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysalamakarim on 11/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i like the silicone material. it is soft and smooth. and it cannot harm my phone. Cons:these things are sooo small that they are very easy to lose if you are not careful with them (or forget where you put them). it is also a bit annoying when you try to take off the aud... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections