DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Female Data & Charging Cable - Random Color (20cm-Length)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjantoniogarza on 05/29/2013

Can use as charger only or as data usb conector. It feels pretty robust. Looks nice. Looks like polished Shippment was done pretty fast Great cost No cons until now. It worked as it should work. Might be better a little bit longer; but it is just as described. Everything is working ok, quality ok, easy to use. I connected my usb to the computer and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykikorigatti on 01/18/2013

Excelent product!! If you need a USB male to female cable this is exactly what you have to buy! Resistant cable with great jacks. The quality of the product really surprised me, is as good compared to cables renowned brands. The cable connection works perfectly, the pendrive fits properly,, Till now i dont have found any cons. I use this cable about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuimn7 on 12/25/2012

It is pretty, also built with good materials. It's color is cool and the glossy effect is just like what you see in the picture. It looks like it's gonna last for long and it's definitely a good buy. The power-data switch is hard to move from side to side. If you are going to use it a lot, you may have some problem with it. It's just a cable, and there ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections